Is my fear with covid vaccine justified??

[Ki...]

I'm not anti vac or anti mask. I had really tough time with covid delta last year but even after that I stayed unvaccinated .i just don't want to be rare case again

Now I'm getting concern with covid omicron rise

I don't know if I have done stupidity or its right thing

,just staying mostly indoor and masked up.

Anybody else in same situation

I'm not anti vac or anti mask. I had really tough time with covid delta last year but even after that I stayed unvaccinated .i just don't want to be rare case again

No, you have not done a stupid thing.  The shots really do make some people very ill and in some cases cause heart attacks and strokes.  I don't believe this is as rare as they claim.  I personally know several people who got very ill from the shots and it lasted a long while.  So I guess you have to weigh that against the possibility of getting Omicron.  I had Delta too, and it was very, very bad.  In my opinion, it's a very personal decision and no one has the right to tell you what to do.  I have decided not to get it because I'm much too sensitive due to my autoimmune condition. 

No, you have not done a stupid thing.  The shots really do make some people very ill and in some cases cause heart attacks and strokes.  I don't believe this is as rare as they claim.  I personally know several people who got very ill from the shots and it lasted a long while.  So I guess you have to weigh that against the possibility of getting Omicron.  I had Delta too, and it was very, very bad.  In my opinion, it's a very personal decision and no one has the right to tell you what to do.  I have decided not to get it because I'm much too sensitive due to my autoimmune condition.

We do not allow conjecture or a person's opinion about the efficacy or side effects of the Covid vaccine on the forum.  Please refer to this announcement made quite some time ago:

(Heated) arguments about COVID and vaccines do not further the Mission of BB and are generally unhelpful to members in their goals of achieving better health. We have therefore decided to prohibit discussion about COVID and related matters. Members are free to state their vaccination status and share their reactions, but this is the limit of what we will allow.

I think it's completely justified. We have all suffered at the hands of modern medicine, being wary of it and not wanting to make ourselves worse is perfectly normal and natural. The vaccine only gives a 40% increase in immunity for 8 to 12 weeks anyway before it's effectiveness dwindles.

Plus Omicron is just a cold for the vast majority of people, much less severe the delta which you've already had so I wouldn't worry too much.

I think slowphie would agree with you

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=264428.0

I think it's completely justified. We have all suffered at the hands of modern medicine, being wary of it and not wanting to make ourselves worse is perfectly normal and natural. The vaccine only gives a 40% increase in immunity for 8 to 12 weeks anyway before it's effectiveness dwindles.

Plus Omicron is just a cold for the vast majority of people, much less severe the delta which you've already had so I wouldn't worry too much.

I think slowphie would agree with you

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=264428.0

I will not take the time to dispute the errors in this post.  Suffice it to say, it is not within the guidelines I mentioned in a previous post. You may only post your experience with the vaccine.

Sadly, this thread will now be locked.

[aa...]