Author Topic: Worse before it gets better!  (Read 3211 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Worse before it gets better!
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2022, 11:58:42 am »
Sorry you are all still suffering. I’ve not been great last few days, seem be going backwards. The street party from hell yesterday really set me back. Thumping music like disco, neighbour brought half her family, loads kids running all over our drive and garden .I holed up in the house, husband wouldn’t ask them to turn it down. Sounds silly but really stressed me out. Just bought book recommended called DARE, help with anxiety, starting think be like this forever. Least the Jubilee stuff over here👍
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2022, 12:04:11 pm »
Agree, any type of new experience ramps the anxiety up dramatically.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2022, 09:40:12 pm »
Havingamare,

I'm so sorry you're struggling again. I was looking to you for encouragement because you're a couple months ahead of me. I've been suffering right along here for a number of months until only gotten worse. Sure hope it's the final wave for me and you too. Hang in there. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 06:01:55 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2022, 09:41:38 pm »
[...],
Sorry to hear that it didn't go well with the Jubilee. Hopefully now that it's over things will be able to settle down for you and you can pull out of this wave and go back to your nice window. That would be great. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2022, 09:46:20 pm »
[...],

Yes you're right. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2022, 04:53:12 pm »
Havingamare,

I'm so sorry you're struggling again. I was looking to you for encouragement because you're a couple months ahead of me. I've been suffering right along here for a number of months until only gotten worse. Sure hope it's the final wave for me and YouTube. Hang in there. Hugs!

[...]

Cheers LL  Wow that was rough, sweating and throwing up, head spinning. Not been like that since my setback. BUT I'm feeling pretty good now. Best window yet

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2022, 06:02:44 pm »
Havingamare,

I'm so sorry that you suffered like that. But at least there's a positive outcome. Wonderful!

Good for you! Very encouraging. Wish I could follow in your footsteps. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 06:13:08 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2022, 06:15:34 pm »
Havingamare,

I'm so sorry that you suffered like that. But at least there's a positive outcome. Wonderful!

Good for you! Very encouraging. Wish I could follow in your footsteps. Hugs!

[...]

You will, your day is coming. It's just soo dam hard. I was crying again yesterday. But things turn when you don't expect them too xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2022, 10:01:00 pm »
Havingamare,

Awe. I know what you mean I've been crying pretty much every day lately. The symptoms have been cycling very intensely and then sometimes I get hit with them all at once. It's just been worse then ever, and it's been bad pretty much the whole time. For the last few months and the last month especially, it has been the absolute worst. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I know this isn't linear and it can turn at anytime. I'm sure hoping for that. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 10:06:47 pm by [Buddie] »