Author Topic: Worse before it gets better!  (Read 3566 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Worse before it gets better!
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2022, 10:48:53 pm »
Geeg!

At 26 months, working full time I place my healing into half weeks. The first half of the week I had to hide during my free time to rest my head, the second half of the  week I felt it lift a bit so cheers to that!

Thanks for asking my dear buddy. :smitten:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2022, 10:52:09 pm »
I want to thank you all for your thoughtful replies and I agree with everyone. I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply individually, I've been having a terrible day and it's been difficult to even look at my phone. Sending healing thoughts and love to everyone!

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2022, 10:53:28 pm »
GP forced me to CT against my will, said  as was low dose was just placebo effect. Just shows how bl***y clueless they are!!!!

Mine said 0.5 ati was not enough to withdrawl off of

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2022, 12:32:24 am »
A number of us have been having really intense symptoms lately. Makes me wonder if this has gotten worse for us because we are getting to our final healing. I know for me I stopped having Windows after 9 months. So the last 10 and a half months I think I had barely a window. But the last month or so has been way more intense. I'm hoping all of us are getting near the final healing. Any thoughts?

[...]

I had an incredibly nasty wave recently, and was thinking the same thing. Interestingly enough I had a 6-7 hr window (the first in 3 yrs) not too long after. I kept thinking, "is this some sign that I'm close to healing?" The only previous windows I had (2) were in 2018, about 6 or 8 months out from jumping. I'm hoping for final healing for you and the rest of us, [...]!

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2022, 03:20:20 am »
[...],

Yes I certainly hope this would be the case for all of us. It would be such a wonderful blessing! I am really feeling worn out from the struggle. Good healing to you!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2022, 03:33:45 pm »
Do others experience cycling of intense symptoms in their current wave?? Like for example: every other day is bad with a capital B and then every other day is manageable but you still know you are in a wave. And during those bad days, you go from deep despair and depression (1-6 hours) to intense burning pain (1-6 hours) and then agitation and doom and gloom for 6-8 hours. And all of these are extremely intense.

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2022, 05:53:49 pm »
[...],

Yes. I have been cycling. I'm in a wave and the wave gets even worse. And my symptoms seem to be cycling. Everything is just horrible right now! Hugs

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2022, 09:25:23 pm »
Do others experience cycling of intense symptoms in their current wave?? Like for example: every other day is bad with a capital B and then every other day is manageable but you still know you are in a wave. And during those bad days, you go from deep despair and depression (1-6 hours) to intense burning pain (1-6 hours) and then agitation and doom and gloom for 6-8 hours. And all of these are extremely intense.

Yes exactly this, the agitation makes me warm and then I feel very irritated, at everything. I am always cycling.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2022, 10:02:29 pm »
Hello all, It's nice to see other people around the 12 to 24 months time frame since jumping. I jumped 17 months ago and I'm still experiencing withdrawal symptoms. My sxs have morphed from more physical to almost completely mental now. I'm experiencing intrusive looping thoughts. I have days that are better and days that are worse but really none that are symptom free. I pray that I'm close to total healing. Thanks everyone for the positivity and encouragement! It helps so much!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2022, 10:18:31 pm »
Thanks for your comment Fox.

[...],

I had terrible chemical anxiety until about month 13 and then it went away. I had physical symptoms come and go but recently the physical symptoms have become much worse. I do have chemical fear and depression too. Hoping for Relief soon. We all need to turn the corner. Until then we just have to hang on., we will get through this!

[...]