Anxiety from tempazapam

[Do...]

I am having anxiety this morning.  I took half a pill and it takes a whole pill to stop the anxiety.  I read over one of pamsters old messages last night that said it's the pills that cause the anxiety.  I never had extreme anxiety until I was on zopiclone and then restiril.  My brothers Girlfriend has cut me off and I it is too hard to be alone.  I have been alone since last Wednesday.  I can only contact my brother when she is at work.  I take too many pills when I am alone and they were guarding the pills for me.  I hope they will change there mind.

I have anxiety this morning.  I took half a pill.

I accidentally dropped half a pill last night so I am short.  I only have 1 pill a day to take until I get my next refill.  I have to call the doctor next week and get a refill as I have no refills.

I have been able to call my brother when his girlfriend is not there, but still not welcome back there so I can't quit without my brother's help.  I hope I can make it on half a pill a day for anxiety as I was taking a whole pill a day for anxiety.

I am having anxiety because I can't go to sleep on half a pill.  I am also worried that I won't get a refill as I have none left.

I have my sister whom I am going to visit in a few weeks.  She has been checking on me to make sure I follow the pill dosing as prescribed which I have been doing since I got my prescription.  Thanks

I only took  .25 for my anxiety as I took .5 to sleep and another .25 to sleep when I woke up.  I hope it is enough.  I woke up at 230.  I went to bed to early at 430.  My sister will be busy for 4 days and I can't text my brother on the weekend when his girlfriend is home from work so I am anxious.

I am having anxiety.  I took .25 at 230am, but it put me asleep.  I need another .25 for my anxiety.  It is too hard not having my family and my friend said something rude on the phone yesterday.

Dom, do you really want to stop the drugs? For most ppl at some point, they will stop working (then, what will you do?). I know anxiety can make your life miserable, but these pills are only giving you temporary relief. I know it is hard but it is possible to manage anxiety without reaching for a prescription pill when it gets bad.