Hi guys

[Do...]

I just wanted to let you all know things are not going well. I have autonomic dysfunction and my breathing will not likely improve with time. Unfortunately I’ve been told i will die in my sleep. God bless you all

I'm very sorry to hear this, please tell us who gave you this diagnosis and what tests were performed, it will help us understand your situation better so we can offer support.  Do they attribute this to an underlying condition such as Parkinsons, cancer, an autoimmune disease, diabetes or alcohol abuse?  I don't know much about this condition so I'd appreciate knowing how or why this happened to you. 

Doom,

I am so sorry to hear this. I would love to offer you some support if you care to exchange. Did they give you a timeline? It isn't something that a C-pap can help?

Take Care,

HM

I'm very sorry to hear this, please tell us who gave you this diagnosis and what tests were performed, it will help us understand your situation better so we can offer support.  Do they attribute this to an underlying condition such as Parkinsons, cancer, an autoimmune disease, diabetes or alcohol abuse?  I don't know much about this condition so I'd appreciate knowing how or why this happened to you.

My neurologist told me I’m in severe autonomic faliure

Doom,

I am so sorry to hear this. I would love to offer you some support if you care to exchange. Did they give you a timeline? It isn't something that a C-pap can help?

Take Care,

HM

They said nothing they can do. But I’ve been reading a lot about benfotiamine for dysautonomic reactions

I would assume its because i was Polly drugged with sodium valporate at the start of my withdraw causing neuroleptic induced parkinsons

Your doctor said this?

Neurologist told me i could die in my sleep yeah

How did they diagnose you ? The symptoms are so similar to withdrawl symptoms.  I'm having alot of your symptoms.  I took buspar after jumping off and I wonder if that caused the same thing you're saying you're having.

Your doctor said this?

How did they diagnose you ? The symptoms are so similar to withdrawl symptoms.  I'm having alot of your symptoms.  I took buspar after jumping off and I wonder if that caused the same thing you're saying you're having.

Its withdrawal but mie is severe and im only a month off to hear yours has not improved is disheartening. Guess my life is truly over. I don’t think it will improve if its cns damage

Your doctor said this?

Its withdrawal but mie is severe and im only a month off to hear yours has not improved is disheartening. Guess my life is truly over. I don’t think it will improve if its cns damage

I think yours will, I think its just withdrawl.

I had never heard of Autonomic Dysfunction. I had to google to educate myself. Were you ok bf you started benzos Doom? I don't think you have a signature so I don't know your history. Why were you put on benzos and how long were you on them?

I am so sorry you were told this by a doctor.

I did go back and read some of your initial forum posts. Says you were only on the valium for 5 weeks but did have an alcohol abuse history. Are the doctors saying this was caused by the excessive drinking Doom? Your post says you have been clean for two years but how long did you drink?

You don't have diabetes, do you?