8 month later

[Le...]

Hello, 1 January i was 8 month off. I have made some progress, symptoms goes and come again. I have anxiety, blurred vision, sometimes panic state. I don't know is the withdrawal or food sensitivities, because I feel like acute when I eat some kind of food. It's start like 5 hours after eating and goes on for like 3 days. Strong anxiety, very depressed, panic state. When I am ok I am like 80 % normal. I get anger easily.  Anyway things will get better

I've read many members who say they have to be careful about what they eat, this wasn't my experience but we're all different.  I wonder if you could keep a journal of the foods you eat to identify what may be causing what?

I have been noticing that when I eat certain foods (anything sweet, even "healthy" non-sugar deserts, white flour products, chips, any fried foods, basically anything processed) I am feeling very mood-swingy. Very depressed. Just not worth it.

I feel like since I already gave up coffee (which I would never in a million years think would happen) and alcohol (not a big deal for me) why not go for broke and just eat really clean? I am doing this as of a few days ago.  If I do that then I will be able to tell what is food related and what is just WD. Just a thought.

I am sorry for your struggle. I am almost 9 months off. The past month has been a real challenge. One day it will all be but a faded memory. The big waiting game.

Sending warm thoughts your way.

Thanks for your answers, i already keep a diary of food and the list keep expanding thats why i doubt its sensivity or just the stages of withdrawal. Its difficult for me to choose what to eat, clean food are really expensive here where i live. I really hope that will be a faded memory soon. Thank you guys, wish you the best