Covid I think

[No...]

I was finally able to come to terms with my sleep problems from benzo withdrawal and even put up with the hypnic jerks cause I know I would eventually fall asleep.

I had a 0 night sleep last night. I have what I think is covid. My whole body aches, mouth and throat hurt, cough, lung tickles, feel like I've been run over by a truck. No fever. My mind would not fall asleep and I could not put up with any jerks I had. I just lay in bed from 7pm till 5am with my eyes closed trying to sleep.

Did anyone else who had covid have this problem with sleep?

I had pneumonia over 20 years ago and was unable to sleep for 5 days in a row because of it. I'm not sure what to do. If I should go get checked out or not.

Is there any sleeping pill you would recommend I could try to see if that would help?

Please get tested for Covid. If you've had pneumonia in the past it's important to check your lungs. 

I'm sorry this has happened to you, take good care.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Sleep issues are very common with covid even with healthy people, I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks straight when I had it, it was awful..also depression was through the roof..