Made it through Covid with No Vaccine

[Ta...]

If it's worth anything or if you are on the fence of getting the vaccine, I have some of my own data.  Our group of family/friends all recently got covid (over 20 people).  2/3 of the people were vaccinated and boosted and 1/3 of us were not (me included).  Most everyone got covid from the gathering.  The vaccine did not seem to stop that.  Also, the people that were vaccinated had the same exact symptoms as those who were not.    I spoke to the people that were vaccinated and boosted and they will not receive another booster knowing they were just a sick as those without the vaccine/booster.   

Also, please know that I wore my mask religiously until the Christmas even with friends and family.   

I'm not posting this to stir up anything political but I know many of us are scared to get vaccinated with fear of having a setback.    I was not vaccinated and did just fine.  Now, I have natural antibodies. 

If it's worth anything or if you are on the fence of getting the vaccine, I have some of my own data.  Our group of family/friends all recently got covid (over 20 people).  2/3 of the people were vaccinated and boosted and 1/3 of us were not (me included).  Most everyone got covid from the gathering.  The vaccine did not seem to stop that.  Also, the people that were vaccinated had the same exact symptoms as those who were not.    I spoke to the people that were vaccinated and boosted and they will not receive another booster knowing they were just a sick as those without the vaccine/booster.   

Also, please know that I wore my mask religiously until the Christmas even with friends and family.   

I'm not posting this to stir up anything political but I know many of us are scared to get vaccinated with fear of having a setback.    I was not vaccinated and did just fine.  Now, I have natural antibodies.

Your anecdotal evidence is just that, a story about your family and friends, it is not data and it is not scientific, but it is against the policy this forum established.  In closing, I would advise you to do a bit more to educate yourself about natural immunity to see how long it's really lasts, I wouldn't want you to get Covid a second time.

This thread will be locked.

(Heated) arguments about COVID and vaccines do not further the Mission of BB and are generally unhelpful to members in their goals of achieving better health. We have therefore decided to prohibit discussion about COVID and related matters. Members are free to state their vaccination status and share their reactions, but this is the limit of what we will allow.

[e9...]