I don't know where to post. Sorry. Can you help

[...]

In 2000 i managed to get off minias by doing the valium equivalent.

Now I m in a dilemma. I am on MULTIPLE  drugs . Minias, zolpidem xanax en to help me SLEEP. I alternate them every week so that I don get hooked on one in particular.  My psychiatrist gave me varying doses of each drug but I don't know if this system will work.

I think the valium system is best BUT how much do I take? I don't know what quantity to take. Can anyone advise? Without telling me off!

I NEED NEED to sleep.

Hi bri, I've moved your post to the taper board so we can talk about how best to help you but first we'll need more information from you and you'll need to update your signature.

1.  When you say Minias, are you talking about the drug Lormetazepam?  What was your dose when you crossed over to Valium and what was the Valium dose?

2.  Are you back on Minia's now and if so, what is your dose?

3.  What are your doses of Zolpidem and Xanax, and is it Xanax ER rather than en? 

4.  No one is going to tell you off, we're here to help you.  :)

I m not sure where to ask this question.

I m taking multiple drugs and would like  to reduce with valium.

I cant find  the table of equivalents and how do I decide how much valium to take.  I remember I waited till i was sleepy but now I take so many drugs . I can list them but I don't want to bore you.  PLEASE help.

Lorazepam (Ativan)

10-20

a

Lormetazepam (Noctamid)

10-12

I copied this from her manual but in the equivalents there is no mention of Lormetazepam just of

Lorazepam.

The rule of thumb seems to be reach the equivalent of

Lormetazepam and xanax until I feel sleepy. Am nu right? Thank you so much .please reply.

Professor Ashton lists Lormetazepam as 1-2 mgs is roughly equivalent to 10 mgs Valium.

I'm not sure what you're asking, we need more information from you to make suggestions.  There is no "rule of thumb" that I know of that suggests taking enough of any drug until you feel sleepy, doses should be planned and adhered to for a taper to be successful.