Exercise for anxiety question

[An...]

The subject line is nothing new. I am sure exercise has been discussed here many times as a means of naturally managing anxiety, depression, stress, tension, insomnia etc. Many benzo sick ppl still can not tolerate, and that is understandable bc the physical stimulation to an already fragile and raw CNS tends to exacerbate rather than alleviate bothersome sxs.

Here is my question tho. How many of you here are successfully using exercise to manage some of the things I mentioned above? Please tell me what you do, duration, intensity, and frequency.

I was doing (2) 20 minutes sessions daily at a light to moderate intensity on my stationary bike pictured below. I just started experimenting with fractionated rather than continuous exercise sessions. Instead of (2) 20 min sessions or sometimes one long 40 min session, I did (4) 11 mins sessions and I feel better (I think) from doing these shorter more frequent sessions at the same light to moderate intensity.

My-Bike.jpg

*The bike is an ASSAULTFITNESS Assault AirBike. I purchased from Amazon in 2016.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F74RX40/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1