I have covid and I’m worried.

[Be...]

So last week when I caught covid it was mild symptoms. Within the past 36 hours I’ve been spiking afternoon fevers, rough dry cough, dizziness and weakness. Oh, and runs.  :o

This is super rough. Drs aren’t helping much. Just saying tough it out. But I’m worried. I’ve never felt this wiped out before. It’s become harder to walk and keep my balance. (Might be due to rapid weight loss too) My oxygen is normal, but fluctuates.

Has anyone else had similar experiences? Any reassurances you can offer?

I am so sorry you have to deal with Covid on top of everything. I haven't had Covid so I can't give you any advice, just wanted to stop by to say I'm really sorry this happened to you.

I know member sage hill has had Covid and has a blog about it. She might be of help?

I am so sorry you have to deal with Covid on top of everything. I haven't had Covid so I can't give you any advice, just wanted to stop by to say I'm really sorry this happened to you.

I know member sage hill has had Covid and has a blog about it. She might be of help?

Thanks!

I had a bad case of covid last year and a bad case of flu just recently, both times did IV ozone therapy with ubvi, and high dose IV immune booster vitamin infusions, I believe they saved my life both times, because I was deteriorating very quickly. I also looked into monoclonal antibody treatment this last time, but it was hard to get into the clinic, and I'm glad I didn't get it because I ended up having flu anyways. But just something else you can look into, monoclonal antibody treatments are supposedly free with insurance these days. Of course make sure you talk to a good doctor about this, covid is no joke, feel better soon, sending healing thougths your way.

I had a bad case of covid last year and a bad case of flu just recently, both times did IV ozone therapy with ubvi, and high dose IV immune booster vitamin infusions, I believe they saved my life both times, because I was deteriorating very quickly. I also looked into monoclonal antibody treatment this last time, but it was hard to get into the clinic, and I'm glad I didn't get it because I ended up having flu anyways. But just something else you can look into, monoclonal antibody treatments are supposedly free with insurance these days. Of course make sure you talk to a good doctor about this, covid is no joke, feel better soon, sending healing thougths your way.

Thanks for sharing. I’m finally getting some treatment, and am getting a little better.

• 2 weeks later...

Ronin, I hope you're recovering ok.  Can I ask if you were vaccinated?

Recovery has been slow. It’s a strange illness. Brain fog, and fatigue have been lingering.

No, I wasn’t vaccinated.

I recovered from covid in 2020...I was one of the lucky ones who was at home but it hit me and my husband like a truck! You'll get through it.

The virus causes a hyper inflammatory response - so the inflammation is brutal on top of our other symptoms. Once this settles you will see yourself returning to your recovery baseline of where you were at.

It took me awhile to bounce back but then I had my best window yet at that time - so weird lol

Don't lose hope:)

I recovered from covid in 2020...I was one of the lucky ones who was at home but it hit me and my husband like a truck! You'll get through it.

The virus causes a hyper inflammatory response - so the inflammation is brutal on top of our other symptoms. Once this settles you will see yourself returning to your recovery baseline of where you were at.

It took me awhile to bounce back but then I had my best window yet at that time - so weird lol

Don't lose hope:)

Thanks. :) yeah, the slow recovery has been a major source of frustration. Good to hear you guys are recovering, if however slowly.

I had Covid back in August during the Delta wave.  I am still dealing with the fallout.  But I have an autoimmune disease which puts me at increased risk for long term complications.  I'm sure you'll bounce back much quicker than I have!  Histamine is a big issue in Covid, so whatever you can do to tame histamine might be of benefit. 

I had Covid back in August during the Delta wave.  I am still dealing with the fallout.  But I have an autoimmune disease which puts me at increased risk for long term complications.  I'm sure you'll bounce back much quicker than I have!  Histamine is a big issue in Covid, so whatever you can do to tame histamine might be of benefit.

I’m sorry to hear you’re still dealing with fallout. I’m still dealing with it too, though obviously my infection is more recent.

Do you have any suggestions on how to tame histamine?

I’m sorry to hear you’re still dealing with fallout. I’m still dealing with it too, though obviously my infection is more recent.

Do you have any suggestions on how to tame histamine?

Diet is important, first off.  You might want to try a low histamine diet until you feel better.  Histamine goes up when we're anxious, so it's also important to try to use whatever works for you to calm your nervous system down.  For me, meditation and EFT tapping seem to help some.  I also use acupressure. 

There are supplements that help with histamine, but I know many of us are too sensitive for supplements.  But if you're up to trying things, the ones that have helped me are quercetin and vitamin C.  I had to stop the quercetin, however, as it did seem to rev me up a bit.  Another supplement that has helped people is the DOA enzyme.  I have not tried it yet, but I have ordered a beef kidney supplement which is high in DOA.  I'm hoping it will help me to make some progress and make it more comfortable to eat. 

For Covid in general, many people have had a lot of relief from taking black cumin seed oil.  I was not able to tolerate that, as it can raise histamine.  But it might be worth a try.  It really does help with the viral symptoms. 

Did all of you get confirmation through testing that it's COVID?  Not everything is COVID now.  There are alot of colds and flus going around now too.  Just mentioning that so it might make people feel better.  I had a cough and nasal congestion a few weeks ago and it was mild and then went away.  I didn't get COVID-tested and I just assumed it was a cold. 

Muscle and joint pain are the worst symptom for me. Day 6 x feel better soon xx

Yeah, first week was really bad aches and nerve pain for me.

Did all of you get confirmation through testing that it's COVID?  Not everything is COVID now.  There are alot of colds and flus going around now too.  Just mentioning that so it might make people feel better.  I had a cough and nasal congestion a few weeks ago and it was mild and then went away.  I didn't get COVID-tested and I just assumed it was a cold.

Yes, I tested positive.

Yes, I tested positive.

Has your weight stopped falling ?

Yes, I tested positive.

Has your weight stopped falling ?

Yes, my weight loss stopped after week 2 of covid, when I started recovering.

I did not get tested, but I am pretty certain I contracted covid, the Omicron variant. My doctor was of no help when I called him...told me to self quarantine and if I started having any trouble breathing or if my temp. got above 100.4, go to the ER. Ugh!

I feel lots better now. I can't be certain, but I think the vaccines did help me recover quickly. It has been over 10 days and I feel pretty much back to normal.

Everyone in the area where I live has been testing + for the virus. I think it is just a matter of time before everyone contracts it(vaccinated or unvaccinated)......just like the common cold. It is here to stay so might as well get used to it.

I did not get tested, but I am pretty certain I contracted covid, the Omicron variant. My doctor was of no help when I called him...told me to self quarantine and if I started having any trouble breathing or if my temp. got above 100.4, go to the ER. Ugh!

I feel lots better now. I can't be certain, but I think the vaccines did help me recover quickly. It has been over 10 days and I feel pretty much back to normal.

Everyone in the area where I live has been testing + for the virus. I think it is just a matter of time before everyone contracts it(vaccinated or unvaccinated)......just like the common cold. It is here to stay so might as well get used to it.

Yeah, my dr was no help either. Gave me the same advice. Fever got up to 103 and my oxygen dropped  below 95%. Almost went to the hospital. Instead, went to a clinic an hour away and got treated.

Yep, here to stay. Gotta figure out how to live with it.

Yeah, my dr was no help either. Gave me the same advice. Fever got up to 103 and my oxygen dropped  below 95%. Almost went to the hospital. Instead, went to a clinic an hour away and got treated.

Yep, here to stay. Gotta figure out how to live with it.

How did they treat you just out of curiosity?

• 2 weeks later...