Anyone had an issue with Tylenol and/or Ibupropfen?

[Sp...]

I took an Ibuprofen last week for stomach pain and the pain went away but I became very anxious and dizzy.  The same today when I took a Tylenol, though took one the other day and didn't have this reaction.

I react to Tylenol, but I don’t react to Theraflu (which has acetaminophen in it!). I just got through Covid drinking theraflu for fever. I have mixed reactions to ibuprofen, but I choose to avoid it for the stomach issues it can cause. I’m very sensitive to meds and supplements at 17 months off. Praying this gets better with time!

Thanks for all the responses, Trina75, JBen021 & beautyfromashes,  I was able to take both for a long time and all of a sudden, both Ibuprofen and Tylenol bring on symptoms, which leaves me wondering what I can take for pain.  I am very sensitive to most Vitamins, but can take 1,000 mgs of C.  Wish I could take D., but will get a Sun Lamp to compensate.  Beautyfromashes, how awful that you had Covid and so happy that you got through it.  Wishing everyone the very best and hope the New Year will bring healing.  Hugs, Spazzie

I can take Advil, but have only taken 24 in over 2 years, so I use it sparingly. I’m very sensitive to meds and get the liquid gels etc.

WinnieDog,  That's what I took, (1) 200 mg. Advil Liquigel (sp) and it revved up my symptoms and then in a separate incident, I took 1 500 mg. Extra Strength Tylenol, did the same thing.  This had never happened before, never had a problem with either one, Tylenol or Advil.

• 2 months later...
I buy infant dose vitamin D3.  It is in olive oil so no reactions to it.  I started off at a low dose and worked my way up with no problems.  Hope this helps… you can buy it on Amazon…

[5c...]

Ok Spazzie:

I can’t do Advil anymore!

Gives me horrible diarrhea the next morning.

Sorry TMI.

Colace and even Restoralax/miralax I can’t take these either.

I need something to help with constipation, but everything that used to work, is giving me terrible symptoms.

Good luck

Winnie

[5c...]

Thank you both!

milk of Magnesia was my go to, but doesn’t seem to work anymore.

I’ll give raspberries a shot.

I did have flax yesterday, that seemed to work.

So annoying all of this.

I didn’t have so many food problems before.

It’s been worse since my booster.

Hope things turn out ok seasalt, sounds like either, SIBO, Candida etc.

I’ve heard that once that is healed then you can eat more foods.

Cheers.

Winnie