Merry Christmas! Almost 29 months off!

[Up...]

To all who are in need to hear this!  We heal!

I am healing I was able to cook Christmas Eve dinner for my family, Christmas shopped, wrapped presents and filled stockings. Sitting with my family watching our favorite movies. Last year I was not able to do any of it….heck 6 months ago I could not!  I made Christmas ornaments for our family exchange…could not do that the last two years.  It gets easier for sure.  Bless you all!  I will check in again some day!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/christmas/big-santa-hat-smiley-emoticon.gifThis is the best Christmas Present I could ever want, I know how hard you have struggled. But I also know how strong you are too. You have made my day, thank you. Prayers continue for you and your daughter. 💖Peace and Healing.💦

Thank you begood, Bananaman, Issey, JBen, Tink and Pamster and many many more people from here.  My journey is not over but it is easier.  I fight on and fake through the tough times!  I have to.  Take care and remember you are stronger than you know.  I look back and i don’t know how I lived and at times it is still hard but not anywhere close to where I was.  I was completely incapacitated mentally and lucky to have survived.  I had to stop all contact with anything related to this for a very very long time after my CT!  I was wrecked I also want to say so you all know the mental sx have just recently started to lighten up and I became more functional.  I have a handful of physical sx that are pretty constant but i sleep and am doing my life in-spite of them.

Pamster Banana begood, Syno, Bensanity, Jstone, recoveryroad, Freida Fakeit I wantmylife, BBB, bad, Annie and Dove there are more , you saved my life…don’t know if you knew it.  For that I can’t repay you.  They say to cast your net wide I certainly did.  Take care you all I will checkin as I can.  Merry Christmas from my heart to yours!

I've got tears in my eyes for you Upperleft, I'm so relieved you're almost there, welcome to the other side of this nightmare, Merry Christmas.  :hug:

Wow wow wow! Upperleft I’m very happy for you. It sounds like you’ve been through so much but yet here you are standing strong functioning again. This is also my dream come true being bedridden the entirety of my recovery so far. I had nearly 2 months of being out of the bed for half the day then slammed back in it. This gives me such hope. Thank you for posting this. I wish you the best in your continued healing. Hugs!

Lady den being bedridden was not a option for me.  There was nobody to help me.  My family needed me and that’s that.  I had akathasia so I was pacing walking constantly and was afraid of my family so I stayed away from the house most days!  Only returning in evening to eat.  I was so messed up I could not post or read on here.  I relied on pms from buddies.  I only read stuff now that is hopeful and positive.  I found if I read of the constant pain and anguish of others I would immediately feel like there path was mine.  My biggest recommendation is that I choose to get up and do all I can every day!  Laying in bed scrolling this site does nothing for me.  I just told myself every minute of every day in the beginning these are just sx you have no underlying issues.  I got everything checked out by many doctors There was nothing wrong with me!  So I finally gave that up months ago. 

I literally sat in my car at the Hospital all day for months because I thought I was dying! I don’t remember a lot of what happened in the first 12 months.

I still have some sx mildly going on but just recently realized it’s gotten easier.

Take care

B