Spreading the word is working sometimes. So glad.

[va...]

Well, I wanted to share this. I really didn't want to talk about this to people but then, I just started to. I had two neighbors that noticed I looked sick and they hadn't seen me run but walking. Slowly. I told them about my iatrogenic illness. I was always tanned and manicured and as we know that isn't a priority recovering. It can take the back seat to say the least. My two neighbors were are klon. One is convinced tolerance and interdose is her natural state and she is not interested in the material on benzos. Been on 18 years, panic was original reason. The other has been polydrugged 4 years. Is now getting diabetes onset. One drug is seroquel. She already has burning and both have occasional numbness but aren't interested in material. I was sad but wouldn't bring it up again.

Good news. A girl I work with, her mother in law has been in the hospital repeatedly. Six months. Docs say it's not pill. I sent her everything, site material, Ashton manuel, manipulated clinical trial Xanax material, suppressed docs, London parliament video with member that has a phamily(keyboard eph is out) member in withdrawal 19 months, drug equivalency's explanation to explain what they did wrong in hospital, I mean everything. Petition, 2-4 week warning. And a laymen term explanation on Gaba etc. What happens when on the drug and quitting the drug.  Her mother in law is getting stablized and will taper. She wishes she could just quit K by stopping, is shocked but glad to know what is going on physically, and why she has been breaking down. They understand 100%. I'm so happy. You have know idea. As well, my chiro I learned 5 months ago is on klonopin. She wasn't interested in material. I saw her today, assistant wanted to hook me up to electrical muscle stimulator relaxer, I said no. CNS is healing. My chiro has lost more weight and shakey. She was interested when I explained why I won't have electrode muscle work done, why I have neuro and such bad muscle joint pain. She wants material. I am sending. She is sick on it, I can see it.

It's really hard to reach out to people, I remember when I was told once that it was a bad drug I was taking. I was told in passing. I disregarded it because, my GP'S saying the drug was more than okay, doing the usual playing down the truth, their ignorance about drug being the reason. So I too reacted the same way once, in not being interested about hearing about dangers with klonopin, until I suspected problems and researched. I look back and can't believe I didn't ask questions.

I am so glad I got through to them. Two more, that will learn and stop benzodiazipines. So, the moral is, sharing benzo knowledge may not work all the time, but it looks like it can work sometimes. I also understand employment being a reason among others, and just not wanting to think about the experience anymore and needing to bury it, are all valid reasons in not being in a position, or wanting to share the material. Totally understandable.

Just wanted to share it reached two people. It breaks my heart to know what they have to endure, and at the same time, I am relieved and so glad, they can reclaim health, mental and physical.

Healing to all,

Tracy  xo

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great job!! :) that is so good of you and I bet it feels great knowing you are helping people! I too have tried to reach out to some people and they would not listen.. but I was able to get through to my mom finally and got her to start tapering! Its too bad that we have to go through this ourselves but the good thing out of it is the knowledge we gain and are now able to share that and help others!!

:smitten:

Ashley

Hi Tracy

You are a good egg in reaching out to others whether they all respond or not.  Hope things are getting better for you, Buddy.  New year - new gains!

Jackson

You are doing a great thing!

Sometimes planting that seed of doubt will end up helping. Sometimes it takes time! But bless you for helping! Hooray!

Thanks Squeegy, Jackson (I'm going one day at a time), and Mike59. I didn't do it for the thanks, just sharing you know, (embarrased  :-[  ). Everyone here is such a great bunch. It's nice to talk to people that get it in here that's for sure. I know we ALL do our part in life here and there where we can! You guys are wonderful and all the best in 2011 too!

xoxo :) -I hope you are all healing where you are at and Squeegy, I hope your setback is over very soon.