There is an end to all this

[Gi...]

All,

Four years ago today I joined BB because I was as low as I could be. Not just low but ill as well.

It was my good fortune to come across Sofakingdone on this site and she literally brought me back from the edge. Have a search for her ‘Four Phases’ on here.

I am now 99% recovered and can’t remember how bad I felt back then but my diary says that it wasn’t good.

The great news I can give you though is that I don’t recognise any of the current contributors and that is because my contemporaries have healed and moved on like I have. Hang on in there and live a healthy life and this will be you in time.

If you want ongoing support go to easinganxiety.com and I can guarantee you that D. Foster’s podcasts and book will guide you in your recovery.

All the best

G

Hello G, its wonderful to see you again and to find out you're doing so well.  Thank you for coming back to share your good fortune with us because as you well know, people need to hear from those who have recovered.  :smitten:

Great to read this on a day like today.  Thank you so much for coming back to encourage those of us still on this arduous journey to healing.  Wishing you all the best.

So nice to hear from you GMH...I remember in my early days I wanted to relapse and you pretty much stopped me from doing that. I am now 22 mons off and slowly getting better. Just have this weird head stuff(pressure , pulling of brain, and little unreal type feelings) but all at low level which i can tolerate. Wish you all the best  :smitten: :smitten:

Awesome that you’ve recovered! Congrats on enduring such a challenge. Thank you for thinking of us still in the struggle. For coming back to give us a report of the other side. Best wishes.

So nice to hear from you GMH...I remember in my early days I wanted to relapse and you pretty much stopped me from doing that. I am now 22 mons off and slowly getting better. Just have this weird head stuff(pressure , pulling of brain, and little unreal type feelings) but all at low level which i can tolerate. Wish you all the best  :smitten: :smitten:

Great to hear that you are doing so well. Head stuff was always the worst for me. Don’t have any now. Still get bits and bobs of weird stuff that must be WD but I have the skills to cope with it now. You won’t need it now but good luck anyway.

Hello G, its wonderful to see you again and to find out you're doing so well.  Thank you for coming back to share your good fortune with us because as you well know, people need to hear from those who have recovered.  :smitten:

My pleasure Pamster, thanks for noticing 🤘

Great to read this on a day like today.  Thank you so much for coming back to encourage those of us still on this arduous journey to healing.  Wishing you all the best.

Guardian,

Setbacks like M9 being worse then M8 are just the way this thing goes in my experience. My M1-3 were not good but M4 was worse! I couldn’t believe it, I was desperate. Luckily I found support from BB and Sofa in particular. I’m around if you need to DM me.

G

Awesome that you’ve recovered! Congrats on enduring such a challenge. Thank you for thinking of us still in the struggle. For coming back to give us a report of the other side. Best wishes.

Good luck, you are well into your recovery now

• 1 month later...

If you want ongoing support go to easinganxiety.com and I can guarantee you that D. Foster’s podcasts and book will guide you in your recovery.

All the best

G

Thank you for this resource!