Author Topic: It's been like 6+ years. NO MORE INSOMNIA (10hr sleep every night)  (Read 2012 times)

[Buddie]

Hey guys, hope you all doing great   :thumbsup:

I was already posted my Success story few years ago. Then I thought, ok let's make a post again for those who worried about sleep.

My sleep returned to me after 3 years. Actually I was very hopeless like you guys, even after 2 years, there was no improvement on my sleep.

Then I found about Raw Vegan Lifestyle. A lady on YouTube cured her insomnia and many other problems with Raw Vegan Diet.

So I thought I should give it a try.

And Bingo  :D after few months, I began to start sleeping Normally.

I noticed my sleep time gradually increasing from ZERO sleep, to 4hr, 6hr, 7hr... and after 6plus years , it's up to 10hr sleep every night and some days, I sleep on day time, and no problem getting sleep at night  :smitten:

So, for those who worried about sleep, it will come back to you, eat healthy, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, No meat, No diary, No processed food. Just Raw vegetable and Fruits  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: It's been like 6+ years. NO MORE INSOMNIA (10hr sleep every night)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 02:44:51 pm »
This is so very interesting and I am very happy to hear that you have found your optimal health.

It's hard for most people to avoid meat altogether though.  Is it possible that by avoiding meat and dairy you are simply avoiding all the hormones, antibiotics and preservatives used in those modern industries?  Have you tried organic meats and dairy to see if you could tolerate them?  There is much nutrition in meats and dairy.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 04:24:11 pm »
I disagree, grass fed and finished Organ and Muscle meat is the way to go for me, nose to tail eating, low sugar berries are ideal along with minimal fruits, good fats like tallow, ghee and grass fed butter, best of luck

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 04:47:27 pm »
I enjoy meat, but agree with ditching the dairy, sugar and processed foods.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 05:55:43 am »
Nothing wrong with raw vegan if you can do it. But honestly what helps is just cramming down as many leafy greens as you can stomach, whether you eat meat or not. The body needs those nutrients to heal. These drugs are brutal when they get ya. I was on for a month, and it still took 5 months to sleep on my own afterward. But during the entire time I not only searched and picked the supplements most likely to help, but also was drinking one to two green smoothies a day (real greens I bought from the supermarket and then blended into shakes).

All of it made a difference. I am sure my misery would have lasted twice as long as it did had I not eaten as healthy as possible.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 06:51:58 pm »
I am not overweight at 5'5" and 137, but I eat like absolute crap. I eat nothing BUT processed and sugary foods. It's a miracle I don't weigh more. I virtually never drink water. I drink chocolate milk, orange juice and regular milk. I probably drink 1500 calories a day. 
One of my New Years Resolutions is to eat healthier. That requires cooking and I don't cook very much at all. I have some old (expensive) jeans that I could get back into if I got down to 120 or so and I would automatically lose weight, without even trying, if I ate healthy and especially exercised.
I have a gym membership that I don't use. I have been really struggling severely with insomnia for months, so my energy has been low. The insomnia is getting better so I may try working out again.

I am 52, so I still have time to turn my ship around and extend my life by eating healthy and exercising. I wish I had a partner. It would make it easier.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 08:31:19 pm »
I am not overweight at 5'5" and 137, but I eat like absolute crap. I eat nothing BUT processed and sugary foods. It's a miracle I don't weigh more. I virtually never drink water. I drink chocolate milk, orange juice and regular milk. I probably drink 1500 calories a day. 
One of my New Years Resolutions is to eat healthier. That requires cooking and I don't cook very much at all. I have some old (expensive) jeans that I could get back into if I got down to 120 or so and I would automatically lose weight, without even trying, if I ate healthy and especially exercised.
I have a gym membership that I don't use. I have been really struggling severely with insomnia for months, so my energy has been low. The insomnia is getting better so I may try working out again.

I am 52, so I still have time to turn my ship around and extend my life by eating healthy and exercising. I wish I had a partner. It would make it easier.

My recommendation is to get your diet in check first, otherwise you will just be burning out further with your workouts, and possibly hindering your progress. But once you got the diet in check 100% try to go to the gym again.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2022, 08:09:44 pm »
OK. Good tip! Thanks.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2022, 08:24:16 pm »
Remember that raw vegan is good for detoxing but it is not sustainable. You will develop deficiencies if you stay on it long term.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 03:43:18 am »
Hey guys, hope you all doing great   :thumbsup:

I was already posted my Success story few years ago. Then I thought, ok let's make a post again for those who worried about sleep.

My sleep returned to me after 3 years. Actually I was very hopeless like you guys, even after 2 years, there was no improvement on my sleep.

Then I found about Raw Vegan Lifestyle. A lady on YouTube cured her insomnia and many other problems with Raw Vegan Diet.

So I thought I should give it a try.

And Bingo  :D after few months, I began to start sleeping Normally.

I noticed my sleep time gradually increasing from ZERO sleep, to 4hr, 6hr, 7hr... and after 6plus years , it's up to 10hr sleep every night and some days, I sleep on day time, and no problem getting sleep at night  :smitten:

So, for those who worried about sleep, it will come back to you, eat healthy, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, No meat, No diary, No processed food. Just Raw vegetable and Fruits  :thumbsup:

I am elated to read this post. I am also a WFPB (whole food plant-based) foodie too. I have been eating this way since 2013. I am happy it improved your sleep but this diet also comes with many other health benefits. Many ppl confuse vegetarian, vegan, and healthy WFPB. WFPB is the key here. You have to target very specific plant foods to get the optimal benefit from the diet. Junk food Vegan is just as bad and unhealthy as SAD or strict Atkins.