6 months off klonopin

[fi...]

I jumped on June 19th. I had waves of 5 days each in weeks 1,3,5,8,12, and 17.  The waves are all done. I'm left with agoraphobia and anhedonia. I'm kind of wondering why I still have these symptoms since the waves are over, hopefully it won't take too much longer.

At least you're off of the Klonopin and recovering, we just never know what symptoms will be the first or the last to leave.  Hang in there, you're healing each and every day even if it doesn't always feel like it.

At least you're off of the Klonopin and recovering, we just never know what symptoms will be the first or the last to leave.  Hang in there, you're healing each and every day even if it doesn't always feel like it.

Saw a video, big dharma on youtube,  probably more severe then yours,  everyone is different, anyway at 12 months he was still in acute,  agoraphobic and phobic , at 18.months he is doing fine , check his video on youtube

, hope things inoroove for us , im somehow agoraphobic and having apathy anhedonia like depression , anhedonia, just for good emotions and feelings, because bad ones i feel very much