LPTC01 sucess story at 6 months free today

[lp...]

Well today I am 6 months free and a journey it has sure been....I have never been so scared in my life felt sensations and things w/ my body that I never would have imagined.....So I was on Lorazopam 3mg for  about a month including taper a total of 6 months.....That is how freaking powerful this drug is and to my body.... So during my taper when I got to about 0.25mg I held for a month and felt great really no wd s/x and when I finished my taper I felt great as well.....I felt so well that I thought I was healed and 3 weeks off I drank wine and coffee for about 2 weeks......The one night exactly one month off I had 5 glasses and I woke up at midnight with adrenaline rush after adrenaline rush it was soo scary, unbelievable chest tightness and all the side affects from adrenaline I felt horrible for about 2 months straight I would wake up w/ panic sweaty hands and feet....Which I want to add all this has gone now......I would get adrenaline during the day and just feeling horrible. I don't know if this was for sure from the alcohol or if it was that post benzo WD thing I've heared about...But as of today all my s/x have gone except anxiety attacks sometimes and in the night and I wake up w/ Little adrenaline and doesn't take long to go back to sleep when i had this months ago it was more intense and it would take e hours to calm down....And the other s/x that bugs me is a feeling of over breathing like I just want to always take a deap breath and then I feel kinda dizzy cause I'm taking in too much oxygen.....Just those 2 s/x.....I never thought I would be able to get off this drug and and all of you can too just do not give up and my faith helped me let alone BB...I don't know what I would do w/out this site I had never heared of titration till here and I don't think I would have been able to get off without titraitng it was such a smooth taper and I taper from 0.25mg.....I also want to thank this site and everyone who helped me get off this drug and get my life back since the docs are freaking clueless how harmful these drugs are too people taken a on a regular basis...Thanks for reading buddies  :)

LPTC,  Congratulations on 6 months free!  I also was on lorazepam, a smaller dose, but for longer time (just over 2 years).  I just stopped it 4 weeks ago, and have been having similar issues with waking up with adrenaline rush feeling at about 2-3 am.  Also with anxiety/panic feelings on and off throughout the day.  I believe my s/x's have been slowly decreasing along the way, slowly.  I am hoping that a few more months and I will feel healed.  Again, congratulations and keep up the good work, and stay healthy!

livininfl

I loved reading this story.  I was able to follow your journey from beginning to end.  I am glad you are feeling much, much better.  Thank you for sharing this success story.  The success stories section was one of the first places I looked when I arrived here, as I wanted to KNOW people actually were able to get off the meds and heal.

TC

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thank you so so so so much for sharing this I am so incredibly happy for you!! what a great inspirational story!! I hope and know those last two side effects will leave you soon! In the mean time I am so thrilled you are doing so great! this really gives me courage to keep moving forward without FEAR!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Ashley

Thank you so much for sharing your success story!!

Congratulations on being benzo free and feeling so well. Time truly does heal!!

Wishing you continued healing in the new year  :)