21 Months Benzo Free

[Im...]

I logged on to ask about the main benzo education website and decided I should do a little update.

I was insanely severe but am doing much better. I also had to properly explant my toxic breast implants and detox. I'm using diet to detox, some sauna and clean lifestyle changes. I was also in very critical need of some high quality supplements, particularly magnesium glycinate.

I got off the benzos as soon as I realized they were such a problem. That then allowed me to start working towards being able to explant. I was way too toxic while on them to have the surgery. I was very severe and almost dead.

I have to keep this short for now, but I'm at least 50% improved and getting better every month.

Please don't forget there is typically an underlying cause for why you needed a benzo in the first place. If it's not from mental trauma like a death of a loved one then please look into heavy metals, chronic pathogens like EBV and other viruses and environmental toxins like pesticides. Find your root cause.

Best to all!