35 months and over support group.

[le...]

As seem to be a few of us this far out, please join all welcome. I've not had much improvement yet, my symptoms mainly severe anxiety, intrusive thoughts, no windows. Hopefully we can keep each other spirits up😀

Sorry to hear that, not great, found post read on here bit triggering, making me think won't recover, Having lot stress with toxic family at the moment not helping. Good to see someone posting on here as seem be lot of us around about 3 year mark. Hope things soon improve for you.

I do sort of think maybe she is right maybe not everyone recovers. Morning anxiety has gone off the scale recently, how can you get a massive wave but never get Windows? You do question whether it is brain damage when you  think these crazy things at times. I can't remember what normal feels like. Do you get these massive wave surges, as one thought eases, a new crazy one pops up.

Sadly, I don’t remember what normal feels like either. It’s been so long.  Woke up last night thinking for sure I was having a heart attack! So it was a rough night, but I’m still here! 

I hope so, can't believe be 3 years next month and still no b***dy Windows! Getting really bad anxiety surges in mornings now, Just give me a break😡

There are days I just want to scream! When will this ever end? It's as though my relief valve is stuck...with no place to escape to. Can hardly sleep. I know I'm making some progress, but damn! Wishing us all peace and healing!

• 1 month later...
Anyone else still struggling? Last few weeks feel worse than ever, rapid cycling symptoms, like I'm in acute again. Don't understand how I can be getting worse???

Sorry to hear that Leann!  I’m still having some rough days here myself. The chest pain and PACs are still very acute and frightening. Vestibular issues and extreme tinnitus are always present. Trying to stay positive but it’s a struggle some days!

Hope you get some relief soon!

• 1 month later...

38 months off in a setback after feeling much better for many months , years even

I can't believe I'm back on here posting.

GRRRR