Author Topic: 35 months and over support group.  (Read 1596 times)

[Buddie]

35 months and over support group.
« on: December 18, 2021, 11:43:06 am »
As seem to be a few of us this far out, please join all welcome. I've not had much improvement yet, my symptoms mainly severe anxiety, intrusive thoughts, no windows. Hopefully we can keep each other spirits up😀
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 35 months and over support group.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 02:46:08 pm »
Hi [...],

Having a bit of a struggle today. Hope you are feeling better today.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 05:08:56 pm »
Sorry to hear that, not great, found post read on here bit triggering, making me think won't recover, Having lot stress with toxic family at the moment not helping. Good to see someone posting on here as seem be lot of us around about 3 year mark. Hope things soon improve for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 11:22:06 pm »
Yes, some of these posts can be triggering. I try to avoid them if possible.  I hope things start improving for you soon as well!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 08:37:51 am »
I do sort of think maybe she is right maybe not everyone recovers. Morning anxiety has gone off the scale recently, how can you get a massive wave but never get Windows? You do question whether it is brain damage when you  think these crazy things at times. I can't remember what normal feels like. Do you get these massive wave surges, as one thought eases, a new crazy one pops up.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 08:58:32 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 07:09:55 pm »
Sadly, I donít remember what normal feels like either. Itís been so long.  Woke up last night thinking for sure I was having a heart attack! So it was a rough night, but Iím still here! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 07:20:14 pm »
Now 39 months out and back in another massive WAVE. I had a six week respite or Window before this latest WAVE.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 07:25:49 pm »
36 months and one day I think I'm healed and the next I feel a little strange. The good news is the bad days are over.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 08:07:04 pm »
Glad to hear you feel just a little strange on your bad days [...]!  It gives us hope!  😊

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2021, 08:20:36 pm »
Glad to help, I never thought I would get better but I slowly did and so will you.