3 weeks no unisom

[Sh...]

It’s been a blast. Maybe I would have had a few extra hours sleep with it, but at least I don’t feel like I’ve been run over by a truck 🛻

This is great news Shay!!!  You are making such progress! I noticed a good deal of healing when I stopped all other meds.

Just wondering - have you ever tried camomille tea?  Did you drink it before benzos or now?

Unisom always made me stagger around like Bigfoot in the morning. I slept better, but between the Bigfoot staggers and the thick-in-the-head feeling, I gave the drug a pass. An mj Gummie Bear and some camomille tea does the trick for me now.

Good for you, Shay.

Katz

Thanks girls. I hope I stick with it. I’m just trying really hard to not have any crutches and just get thru it.

Dee I’ve drunk chamomile on and off the whole time. Makes no difference really. I just like it it’s really calming. Sometimes I switch it out for peppermint.

This is so awesome Shay! Wow! I know it’s thrilling to see improvements from your terrible long time insomnia issues. I’m very excited for you. What a warrior you are!

Thanks lady d x

I slept 6 hrs last night. It was after a zero but I don’t care it was lovely to wake up so close to sunrise for a change. I’m still so sleepy but up and out of bed to wear myself out again x

Hope ur feeling better 💕

Wonderful news, Shayna, you warrior woman with the strength of steel, and a better rested one at that.  Keep it rolling along.

Big hugs,

GG

Yeahhhhhhhh 6 hours! That’s a dream come true Shay. I’m sooooooo happy for you. My mantra is if it happens once then it will happen again.  :thumbsup:

I’m doing ok. My morning dread is getting better. I just started walking outside for some sun again. Feels great after nearly 3 months.  :thumbsup:

Thanku gg and lady x had a crappy one last night but I got some so I am greatful x

Lady I’m so glad u are able to do some walking again, and I really hope that last wave of urs was the big one that everyone says u have before u get better.

Gg I hope those headaches have pissed off for good. Xx

Wahoooooo! This is awesome - go you!  So so proud of you.  I know it’s beyond hard but girl - you got this - you really really do.  Big love to you xx

Shay I hope you’re right! I definitely feel my healing happening. I’m so ready!

I know it’s been rough working on your end but you are such a warrior. I’m so proud of you lovely lady! I’m playing our jam….” I’m a survivor”

I don’t feel like a survivor today. Back to zeros. Nearly had a unisom last night. Everything hurts. God I can’t wait til Xmas day so I can have a break from work x

Yes you are definitely in need of a break. I pray your Xmas will be filled with much rest and joy. Happy holidays deary

❤️❄️❤️❄️❤️❄️🌹💋

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Shayna, tried to add to your covid  vaccine post but sadly it's been deleted. Can't seem PM message you, but as you mentioned UK in your post, just to say there are several other factors contributing to the increase in figures here. Obviously not allowed to say much on public forum. I'm neither pro or anti the vax, but sometimes the full facts aren't published in other countries.