Question on maderna booster

[Hi...]

Hi,

Can anyone report any issues with getting a covid booster.  I handled the first two shots fine.  Just the normal side effects most everyone gets.

Thanks,

Hingie

I got the Moderna booster today.  I’m really tired and starting to feel a little achy but no sore arm, no fever or chills.

My first vaccine was the Johnson & Johnson.  My primary care recommended the Moderna booster because of the recent concerns about blood clots with the J & J.

Hope you’re doing ok after yours , Hingie.

I had Pfizer for initial vaccine with no significant symptoms but tiredness.

Got Moderna booster two days ago and I have been extremely fatigued the last two days.  I was in a bad wave beforehand but this has taken it to another level.

I handled the Pfizer booster just fine as far as benzo symptoms.  I had normal covid vaccine symptoms like muscle aches for 36 hrs but that's it.

Don't want to scare anyone but I was recovered for 3 years and I saw a resurgence of my symptoms after my Pfizer booster. My first two shots were ok, but two weeks after my booster, I had diarrhea and my old symptoms came back. It's been a month and I still have symptoms like hypnic jerks, burning skin, insomnia and a handful of other weird symptoms.