Author Topic: Xanax to klonopin  (Read 1186 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Xanax to klonopin
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2022, 03:15:29 am »
Iím on day 7 of the reduction from 0.25mg klonopin. I only have a pill cutter so Iím just cutting a smidge off. I want to say itís probably a cut off of 0.0625. Iím going to hold this for 3-7 more days then drop to .125mg 🙏. Sleep is good. Mild anxiety but concentration has been a little off but could be from my lexapro increase
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2022, 10:18:16 pm »
Your symptoms sound manageable so far, most members say they notice the reduction of Klonopin around day 3 but symptoms seem to settle around day 10.  I've heard razor blades can be good for shaving the pills into the desired dose. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2022, 04:12:55 pm »
When do you recommend dropping off from .125mg? Do I hold that for 7-14 days then stop? Or reduce it a hair more?

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2022, 04:36:14 pm »
Typically Klonopin users will taper down a bit lower but the important question is how are you feeling?  It seems like you've been quite functional so is your gut telling you that .125 would be a good dose or would tapering a bit lower give you more confidence?

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2022, 04:40:01 pm »
Tapering a little bit lower would definitely give me more confidence

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2022, 08:39:49 pm »
Day 9 at .125mg. Iíve had two panic attacks this past week. Fun times

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2022, 10:04:18 pm »
Miserable times, I'm sorry you had two of them!  Are you going to go lower before you jump?

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2022, 10:13:06 pm »
I think so I just donít know when to reduce now. Feel some depression creeping in. I know itís due this the fact I feel ďhighĒ and almost drunk on 15mg of lexapro

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2022, 10:57:05 pm »
Have you mentioned this feeling to your doctor, I'm not sure I've seen anyone describe feeling this way when starting an A/D. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2022, 02:40:39 pm »
Good morning,

Iím pushing 2.5 months benzo free. Still get a lot of headaches, some dizziness, lightheadedness, heart palpitations.  The brain fog is so much better thank the good lord. I still feel just ďoffĒ, idk how to explain it. Does the dizzy, lightheadedness, headaches, palpitations get better? Could I still be recovering from benzos? I know they are wicked