Covid Booster - How did you do?

[It...]

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering how everyone who got their Covid booster shot faired with it? When I got my first two doses (Pfizer), I had no reaction at all but it was during a period of time when I was feeling "healed". I'm still symptomatic (although mild symptoms) from an antibiotic setback I had back in early October and so naturally I'm a bit concerned that I will either become more symptomatic or be pushed further into a setback because of my booster. Regardless of the outcome I am happy with my decision to get the booster as I feel its what is right for me but I would love to hear other peoples experience with it.

I will also come back and update on how i'm doing incase anyone else has the same concerns I do.

Thanks everyone  :smitten:

Hi.  I got my 3rd booster 4 days ago.  I got quite ill with my first two, but this time it was easier.  Just a sore arm, and a bit of fatigue next day.  My benzo symptoms remained the same..

Mytime,

I had my booster in early November and handled it fine from a benzo perspective.  I had normal vaccine side effects for 36 hours but no benzo effects.  Pfizer. 

Like you I had an antibiotic (doxy) set back, mine was in August so I was nervous too, but I'm glad I got the booster. 

Mytime,

I had my booster in early November and handled it fine from a benzo perspective.  I had normal vaccine side effects for 36 hours but no benzo effects.  Pfizer. 

Like you I had an antibiotic (doxy) set back, mine was in August so I was nervous too, but I'm glad I got the booster.

Accidental,

I am so sorry to hear that you experienced the hell from this antibiotic too. I've spoken with a few now who have had a very hard time with doxy.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the booster. So far mine is the same, mild vaccine effects but no increase in WD symptoms.

I hope you are doing well!

Hi.  I got my 3rd booster 4 days ago.  I got quite ill with my first two, but this time it was easier.  Just a sore arm, and a bit of fatigue next day.  My benzo symptoms remained the same..

Janiceh,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm glad you didn't notice any effects on your Benzo symptoms!

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted about my booster under the COVID title on this board before I saw this one.  In summary, I got my Pfizer booster last Wednesday, and am happy to report I had no side affects.  Didn’t even have a sore arm, just experienced a little fatigue.  I am so relieved to have gotten the booster with no adverse reaction, as I had a pretty bad and long reaction to my first two Pfizer vaccines.

Now onward and upward out of this ugly BWD!!

Happy New Year 2022!

GG

I'm one of the doxy-damaged, aaaaaaargh, so I was worried, but I can report my Pfizer booster was a big nothing burger. My arm was barely sore, unlike my first two Pfizer shots which were moderately painful and made me a bit tired.

So, nope, no ill effects.

:smitten:

Katz