6 Months Benzo Free today!

[Tr...]

Hi everyone,

Today is a day of celebration for me. It's been 6 months since I had my last tiny bit of Diazepam! Never looked back!

Things had already improved a lot at that time and have just kept getting better.

The extreme exhaustion, daily nausea, and terrifying chemical anxiety had already disappeared a year before. I started taking Paxil at that time and had held the Diazepam for 6 months. I believe both have played an important role in my healing process.

Because of all those improvements, I was able to exercise again, eat much better, and sleep so much better too.

At the moment I'm in the last month or two of tapering off the Paxil.

Does it mean I don't have any health issues left? No way. But I stopped trying to figure out what causes them. That's such a huge weight off my shoulders! I taught myself to accept things as they are. Stop worrying makes life so much lighter and easier to handle.

There were many times I absolutely "knew" things weren't going to get better again. I was wrong! They did.

I wish us all complete healing and a great life!

Stay strong and stay safe.

Trochsetter.

Congratulations! I am glad that you are moving forward with your life and feeling good about it. I'm so glad that you feel your life is easier now. Way to go!

I can see how acceptance would lift a weight off of your shoulders, constantly trying to figure out what's going on is exhausting and futile when it comes to these drugs. I'm glad things have improved for you.  :)

Thank you, Pam!

The constant worrying and trying to figure out a possible cause for symptoms were slowly driving me nuts. So glad that's all gone.

Hope you're fine!

Thank you, ladies.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a Blessed Christmas time!

Stay hopeful, things do get better!

Trochsetter

So happy to hear of your healing, Trochsetter, and sincerely hope that you will enjoy a very Merry Christmas and an even better Healthy New Year 2022🎄🎉🎄

Thank you too, ladies!

Wishing you complete healing too.  :smitten:

Hopefully, you and your loved ones will be having a Blessed Christmas and a health-filled New year!  :thumbsup:

Take care.

Trochsetter  :)