Klonopin for the 3rd time

[Ch...]

Please help.  Been on 1.5 mg klonopin since December 1st.  This is my third dealing with the drug.  I'm in a very high state of anxiety.  Can I just stop if it's just 13 days.  or what would be the appropirate way to with drawel.  I seem to be in tolerance with drawel where I need more to be effective. I don't want to go on any more than 1.5 but that is what I was on the last time.  Any benzo wise docotrs in Milwaukee, I don't know what to do

IMO, yes, you should be able to stop CT after 13 days?  But everyone is different...

If you already reached tolerance, then the drug isn't working at the current dose...but you already know that.

Many will say do a slow taper...?  With less than 2 weeks of use, you should be OK regarding seizures, but there's no guarantee.....

You might still get hit with WD symptoms and insomnia?

If you can contact the Dr. below, ask him for advice!

Yes, there is a Benzo wise doctor (psychiatrist) at the Christian counseling center in Madison, WI

His name is Dr. Coleman (https://www.christiancounselingmadison.com/)

May I ask why you went back on Benzos when you know the damage that they can do?

Benzos can't treat, cure or fix any medical issue.  They are merely band aids that mask symptoms and usually the user ends up with some type of WD, symptoms, and insomnia?

You say this is your third time dealing with the drug, when were the other times and did you have problems quitting?  I'm wondering if this time is worse for you, many members say it gets worse each time they start and stop again.

2017 was first (Klonopin), then 2019 was 2nd (klonopin).  Now 2021 (Klonopin).  And this doesn't include a very repid ativan withdrawel in 2012. 

I'm very sensitive due to long term antibiotics, I don't think I can do a cold turkey on 1.5 mg after 13 days. 

This all happens where some traumja causes me not to eat or sleep.  My flight or fight gets stuck. 

Please let me know what you think. 

I feel due to your previous experience with Klonopin it would be wise to do a rapid taper at the very least but longer if your symptoms become unmanageable, you need to eat to keep up your strength. 

If you'd like some help figuring out a taper, you can post on the direct taper board to get some suggestions. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=56.0