Cold turkey for 2.5 days

[Do...]

I ran out of pills for almost three days.  I barely slept and extreme panics. My arms, leg, body were weak and had trouble breathing. My brother said when I start today I should only take a quarter. I took a quarter pill for withdrawals this morning and a qquarter to sleep and it only kept me asleep three hours so I took another quarter which made me feel drugged. That extra quarter was too much.please no nasty answers as I won't read them.

What's the question??

It sounds like the CT has sensitised your CNS. This can happen quite easily, and happened to me, unfortunately I didn't know what was going on and kept messing with my dose. Stopping and starting etc until things got really bad.

What are you trying to achieve? You haven't actually asked a question, so I'll assume you want to stabilise and taper?

I don't think there's a 1 size fits all solution here, but as 3/4 of ap pill is too much for you, it sounds like you will need to try 1/2. I know you said you only slept 3 hours, but it could take a little time for you to stabilise. Your CNS has had a shock, and this can take time to calm down. Perhaps stick with the 1/2 for a few weeks, and consider upping the dose of you don't stabilise? Once stable look into a Ashton type taper. The Ashton manual can be found online easily.

Others with more experience will hopefully weigh in here, possibly with other ideas. Either way, hope you can stabilise soon

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, my cns has become sensitized as I have gone cold turkey every two weeks for a year.  Your right 1/2 a pill is enough because it keeping panic away and allowing me to sleep a little.  I was taking 2 to 3 pills for two weeks at a time until I went cold turkey every two weeks.  Thanks a lot I want to taper to 1/2 a pill then 1/4 a pill then quit.