Jumping at .125 xanax

[Kn...]

Past week I've gotten practically no sleep and even updosing doesn't help much at all. I've hit a wall and nothing helps anymore.

Should I just jump?

I couldn't really measure it. I was basically just picking up tiny little bits of a semi-crushed xanax from my pill-cutting leftovers. They were really small pieces though. You could fit them on the head of a pin.

It doesn't sound like your updose was much of an updose so .125 is what you'd be jumping from.

I wish I knew what to tell you, I feel like .125 is a fairly large dose to jump from but understand your questioning whether to keep going or jump because it looks like either way you're going to suffer. 

If you do decide to jump from this dose things will most likely get worse before they get better, but hopefully once you get past the acute stage you'll be able to get some sleep.  I was an idiot when I was in that stage and started taking Ambien, it really made things worse for me.

Have you looked at all of the tips on the Insomina board? http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0

I hope this is just some wave and I'm overreacting. I don't really want to jump because that'll likely be hell but my tapering progress has back pedaled a bit and it left me very discouraged.

Curse my pessimism and perfectionist streak. Lol.

I have so much respect for people who can taper, the commitment required to keep putting that poison in your body and not taking more when the symptoms are overwhelming, I couldn't have done it even if I'd known I needed to.

I'm glad you're reconsidering jumping from this dose, hopefully you'll get some sleep soon.