Get on with it or get help.

[co...]

I need to rant and be honest.

Since joining, I’ve posted a few times with many reading, not many responding.

It seems the threads are full of people saying so many different things in terms of healing and trying everything under the sun.

But.. we miss a point. Research literally states we have uncoupled our GABA A Receptor. In turn, causing a glutamine storm due to GABA A being able to regular this. These are our building blocks.

Don’t get me wrong, I went through the worst CT possible. I was so deep in the hole, I thought for 3 months straight I would die.

Here at 6 months, life still sucks but it’s bearable.

I think time (yes) it heals. Though, I do think waiting around is unreasonable.

We have treatments like Flumazenil (Scientifically studied) yet everyone here is against it because the 3 or 4 posts you can find of people saying negative things have set the precedence for everyone’s opinions. What about the thousands of people who don’t use these forums and healed acute or protracted with Flumazenil?

Then we have Xenon gas that inhibits glutamine.

There are treatments here.

Before complaining (yes this is hell). Go seek them out. Do what you can to try them or if you’re going to wait it out. Just get on with it.

I won’t be back.

Cheers.

how things are going for you? Did you tried the flumanezil aproach? Or the xenon gas aproach? How it worked for you?  People are here to help/, share their experiences , if you could provide help sharing it would be a good thing,  i didnt saw your previous posts, so I dont know if i would be able to give you advices,

I need to rant and be honest.

Since joining, I’ve posted a few times with many reading, not many responding.

It seems the threads are full of people saying so many different things in terms of healing and trying everything under the sun.

But.. we miss a point. Research literally states we have uncoupled our GABA A Receptor. In turn, causing a glutamine storm due to GABA A being able to regular this. These are our building blocks.

Don’t get me wrong, I went through the worst CT possible. I was so deep in the hole, I thought for 3 months straight I would die.

Here at 6 months, life still sucks but it’s bearable.

I think time (yes) it heals. Though, I do think waiting around is unreasonable.

We have treatments like Flumazenil (Scientifically studied) yet everyone here is against it because the 3 or 4 posts you can find of people saying negative things have set the precedence for everyone’s opinions. What about the thousands of people who don’t use these forums and healed acute or protracted with Flumazenil?

Then we have Xenon gas that inhibits glutamine.

There are treatments here.

Before complaining (yes this is hell). Go seek them out. Do what you can to try them or if you’re going to wait it out. Just get on with it.

I won’t be back.

Cheers.

some folks at 6 months are still in acute, being hard to speak or even to go out to seek help, but then further if they are able to seek help to recover, if you had a positve experience it would be nice if you could share,

about how life stills suck, orobably you will feel better as long you stay off from benzos and z drugs, are you free from all psych meds? , with time going by probably you will feel better, stay strong

These treatments aren't available everywhere. I was looking into flumazenil for myself and I couldn't find it anywhere near I live. Closest place that did it was Mexico and with my anxiety, there was no way that could happen (and my finances wouldn't allow it either).

If you're fortunate enough to be able to actually have a choice in the matter, that's great, but don't slam everyone else because of your good fortune and our own not so great options.

Neither xenon nor flumazenil have been FDA approved for the treatment of benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome. Even further, xenon isn't FDA approved for anything at all. Beyond the fact that this makes these treatments hard to find, it also means that you have to trust the provider is giving you what they say they are because it's all clandestine.

There are also no treatments available in the UK, or at least non I could find. You have to fly to Eastern Europe, which is doable depending on how functional you are. But then, what if it makes you worse and you're stuck in a foreign country in Covid lockdown. The main problem here is the complete lack of help provided by the medical community. In fact the lack of recognition period. The majority of doctors label you with rebound anxiety and try to medicate you with antidepressants. This condition needs recognition and then maybe treatment options that you mentioned could be available to us all