3 months after very short term lorazepam use and C/T

[...]

Started my 4th recovery month after stopping a ~2 weeks of 0.5 mg Ativan stint.

At this point things are manageable, (and light years away from the hell it was the first 3 weeks), albeit annoying and funky. I've had 2-3 days at a time last month when I felt almost at 95%. Most of the days now (at least some of the time) I feel numbness in hands come on and off, along with a tinge of chemical anxiety, slight chest pressure, little bit of head funk. I think diet exacerbates the symptoms, but I still haven't specifically figured out what exactly it is (or when) I should and should not be eating. Sleep is "good" -- I get 7-8 hours, but wake up with some fear around 5 am every night. Can fall asleep after that usually.

Other than that, the energy is returning. I can focus on work. Still hard time finding words sometimes, and getting forgetful about things like keys and movies names here and there. Physically I'm in the best shape I've been in 15 years. Daily walks turned into runs. I dropped 30 lbs. -- have to completely change my wardrobe. Obviously no more alcohol or coffee, although I indulge in a decaf here or there -- it no longer flares me up like it used to. Haven't had a panic attack in months. Blood pressure is normalized. Heart palpitations are non existent, aside from an occasional flutter that no longer worries me. Basically I've been forced into healthy lifestyle habits, and I'm truly happy for this silver lining.

Also... I stopped magnesium, which actually made me feel better!

I think I'll write a success story once I get a full month of normal sleep and 0 funk. Wishing everyone a speedy recovery!

Congratulations on the 3 months of being benzo-free. I'm sorry you are still having some symptoms. Hopefully, they will keep decreasing and then done.