18 weeks out and really struggling

[Tr...]

Not really had much of a window over the last 4 weeks things have lifted a little but gone bad again. The fear and emotional pain are almost unbearable, the inner tremors have returned and ive suffered from acid reflux for 14 years and have a small hiatus hernia but that has flared up over last 3 weeks even though I'm taking meds my brain is just saying youv got stomach or esophageal cancer and I can't rationalise it, then I end up blaming myself. Everything seems to have got alot harder since middle of October  I'm came off lamotrigine at that time so not sure if that has something to do with it. My psychiatrist won't reinstate it. I'm just looking for some support. I'm totally non functional. Nothing feels real.

Keep hanging in there. I’m 17 weeks off lorazepam, and it’s hard. Feels like no one gets it, no one understands. Benzo WD is rough, really messes with your head and makes you think the worst and if you’re dealing with other issue, it only compounds everything. Windows will come.

I have gastritis and hiatal hernia, and the meds they prescribed made me feel worse (part of my post benzo issue is weird reactions to meds now) so I’ve stopped taking and just suffer my GI symptoms, praying they ease soon.

Hang in there.

Hi Torjan,

Just let you know...you are not alone....But you should know, Healing is " WARRANTED" , Need time...I know it is super Hard, BUT... You are almost there... one of these days your Windows start and once starts, you see they get bigger and Bigger till Heal...;) in this journey we take day by day, Some times Minutes by minutes...But as I said, Healing is in the CARDs and Warranted.. Give it more time Buddy :)

Best of Luck and Hug :)

Thanks Reza them words really do mean alot.

It's the physical symptoms are tearing me apart mentally. Got reflux but can't rationalise that it's not serious. Don't know what to do and how to tackle it. Its there constantly.

Thanks Reza them words really do mean alot.

It's the physical symptoms are tearing me apart mentally. Got reflux but can't rationalise that it's not serious. Don't know what to do and how to tackle it. Its there constantly.

for my Burning stomach at the beginning if W/D I used to take some pill from Walmart shelf (over the counter), they have mint or fruit  taste that helped with my burning...Not too much help, but at least a little