1000 Days clonazepam FREE

[J ...]

Yes, as of December 8th I am one thousand days. I wanted to post this milestone so others still in the fight can read of healing and recovery. How do I feel is an answer you want to hear... I feel very good, really good. I like to say 'it feels good to feel good'.

I feel really good as my life has dramatically improved in almost every way. I can solve problems (and important skill as an electrical engineer), I have emotions, I feel empathy, I have energy, I seek out people to interact with, I have a romantic relationship and so much more.

The hard days are hopefully behind me, and so will yours one day. Do not give up hope, that is all you have really. Time will allow your brain to heal. The brain is an amazing organ in our bodies, take care of it. Try to exercise, eat right, and watch your alcohol intake. I can drink beers now but I cant drink too late.

Good luck to everyone. Remember you too will get here one day. Take each day at a time. Try to keep the focus on healing.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas.

Ron

Ron, Thank you so very much for this post.  I am 8 months off and having a hard day today, with all kinds of thoughts that this is it for me - never getting any better.  So it was good to hear from you.  Merry Xmas and happy holidays.

You've just given those who are still suffering a wonderful gift, thank you so much for letting us know how great you're doing, I'm happy for you.  :smitten: