Weightless

[Mu...]

Hello Anthony, my name is Clinton from London Ontario. Canada.

I read your son's post and it was so similar I had to offer you some support. Welcome to the Keto/carnivore community.

Last January I had a host of health complications and issues. I was 713, in and out of the hospital and on life support for 2 months because I was having breathing difficulty. My medical reports as followed

1)Diabetes type 2

2)Leg and hand Edema. Finding shoes was a nightmare

3)Conjestive heart failure

4) Insulin resistance

5) Carb sensitivity

6) high blood pressure

7) Liver and Kidney failure

8) poor eye sight

9) sleep apnea

10) Chronic lung infections.wheezing daily, breathing difficulties such as air Hunger where you feel like you aren't taking in the amount of air you need. I had multiple sleep C-pep machines. Sick as a dog most of the year and I kept getting phenomenon most of the time

11) Neurological distress and stroke like symptoms

12) hashimoto's disease

13) poor blood circulation

14) lack of sex drive

Those where at my worst. I joined the carnivore/Keto community in November of last year. I tried the diet a total of 3 times, failed and quit. In January of this year I decided to try again after multiple attempts of being told hospital equipment wasn't suited for me. I stuck with 16/8 split.

That's fasting for 16 hours, most of the time you will be asleep. And a 8 hour window of nothing but meat and veggies. Avoid plant toxins and antinutrients such as

Lectins

Amines

Tannins

Trypsin inhibitors

Fodmaps

Salicylates

Oxalates

Sulfites, benzo ates, MSG

Non protein amino acids

Glycosides

Akaloids including solanine and chaconine

Triterpenes

Lignins

Saponins

Phytic acid

Glutan

Isoflaones

Stick mostly to red meat. Eat until full that's very important there are no calories in meat products.

Try for grass fed animals only.

Cut out completely

1) Fruit because of a sugar called Frutose

2) stay away from pop and soda, if you have any get rid of it. Us big people like bringing in junk food just a option Becuase eit comforts us. It also provides a unnecessary fail safe which can only harm our progress.

Get rid of all junk and pop

3)No Carbs of any kind because carbs convert into sugar

4)No Oils of any kind

5)limited veggies

6) stay away from non stick pots and pans because the coating is toxic

7) No Glutan

8) No diary

9) No left overs because of high Histamine content can mess with your Hormonal levels.

Conclusions:

It took me two months on this life style

I was 713,depended on family to get me in and out of bed, had to use my swimming pool to clean my self

I made the change when my doctor told me I should of been dead long ago

Start with a 2 day fast

I am currently down to 398, the only health condition I have left is hashimoto's disease which I'll have for life. I don't need medication anymore. Edema was the last to go but will clear up.

I hope this helps just stick with this diet. You will see results