I have found a potential cure to your benzo withdrawal!! PLEASE READ!! *UPDATED*

[Pw...]

Almond milk is still a lot healthier than cow milk. Cow milk is ment for baby cows to make them gain weight, not human

It's actually not healthier than milk, that's the whole point. Commercial almond milk is sugar water with a negligible amount of vitamins (and the vitamins they fortify it with aren't the natural forms but the synthetic ones like ergocalciferol too usually). The fact they have to thicken it with carrageenan speaks volumes because real almond milk that you make yourself is thicker still than the commercial stuff with thickeners added to it. At least milk has actual nutrition to it regardless of its negatives.

• 2 weeks later...

Almond milk is still a lot healthier than cow milk. Cow milk is ment for baby cows to make them gain weight, not human

It's actually not healthier than milk, that's the whole point. Commercial almond milk is sugar water with a negligible amount of vitamins (and the vitamins they fortify it with aren't the natural forms but the synthetic ones like ergocalciferol too usually). The fact they have to thicken it with carrageenan speaks volumes because real almond milk that you make yourself is thicker still than the commercial stuff with thickeners added to it. At least milk has actual nutrition to it regardless of its negatives.

Nonsense

• 1 month later...
[90...]

I simplified my title and made it more responsible for you nitpickers.

I LOL'd @ "#2: Get your sleep in and try to keep your stress levels at a minimum!"

When I was in acute, I was getting zero sleep for 3-4 days in a row, and I also work out and try to eat clean. I was drinking a lot of protein shakes, and a lot of homemade smoothies (I'd take bags of those salads, toss away the dressings, and blend them into a puree, and drink that. To supplement, I would even add 1-2 scoops of "Athletic Greens, or CytoGreens).

I also went on sick leave for 2 and a half months because I couldn't drive anymore. And on top of that, I was taking a stack of supplements to help me, like BioPQQ, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Q10, etc etc. And before bedtime I was taking ZMA, Lithium Orotate, etc.

Even like this, the first month of W/D was basically zero perceived sleep for days in a row. I remember going 5 days without sleep, and I literally thought I was going to die. I wrote a letter to my parents and best friend, to let them know "what happened" etc. I'd get like 3hr sleep, only to repeat 3-4 days in a row again.

Never at any point did I lift my regimen, and I DO feel these things helped me heal quicker (particularly BioPQQ). BUT I still ended up relying on other drugs (Trazadone, Mirtazapine) to help me sleep. I got to a stage the 2nd month where these drugs were allowing me to sleep 2-3hr a night, and feel slightly better than death.

But I had to rotate a whole stack of stuff for 5 months straight, which is how long it took me to be able to sleep 5hr on my own.

My point is: I basically did the same stuff you posted, and it still took me months to heal, AND I was a short term user (only a month on the Z-Drug).

Hmm

Eating sounds nice.

Sure wish I could eat without being in excruciating pain

every time the smallest meal hits my stomach.

Maybe this worked for you, but after a few spoonfuls of mashed potatoes

I feel (as you said) like I’m going to “pop”

Glad it worked out for you, but its not going to help any one of the 90% of people

on here with horrible digestive issues at all.

• 1 year later...