up dose ?

[bo...]

I feel awful like I came out of a roll coaster ride quit nausea I didn't notice  I was reducing more every time as the dose became smaller, I thought to up dose to my last dose?

anyone did this?

need advice thxs

Hi bonty,

I've needed to updose twice and I've never regretted it. My general suggestion for when things have gone off the rails is to return to the last dose that you were stable on and hold there for 1-2 weeks or until stable. If your dosing strategy is accurate enough and your daily doses are frequent enough, I would expect a gradual but consistent reduction in symptom intensity and increase in neurological stability.

Every step is forward.  :thumbsup:

Hi bonty,

I've needed to updose twice and I've never regretted it. My general suggestion for when things have gone off the rails is to return to the last dose that you were stable on and hold there for 1-2 weeks or until stable. If your dosing strategy is accurate enough and your daily doses are frequent enough, I would expect a gradual but consistent reduction in symptom intensity and increase in neurological stability.

Every step is forward.  :thumbsup:

Thank you so much! needed the encouragement I'm so off with the dizzy, drug trip nauseous  sxs hope to stabilize soon

Hello again, bonty.

I just thought of something we should check.

On your other Titration thread (“Reduced to much”), you indicated you dose once a day, at bedtime.

What is the pattern of your withdrawal symptoms during the day?  Do they stay about the same or do they increase as the time for your bedtime dose gets closer?