To all those in acute hell: group hug!

[sa...]

I'm really feeling sorry for myself this morning after another miserable night.  And that made me start thinking about how sorry I feel for all those who are suffering like me and worse than me.  I don't know most of you, but I'm sending love and hugs to you all.  I have often thought that it would be so nice to have a real physical location where we could all gather and give each other love and support through all of this.  It's such a scary, lonely thing to go through.  I hope we all make it to the other side in one piece! 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love and hugs to you too.  I know how difficult this is.  While many times I have felt I wouldn't survive, yet here I am.  Hang in there.  Endure is my mantra this past year but I will not give up.  Benzo freedom is worth it.

Love and hugs to you too.  I know how difficult this is.  While many times I have felt I wouldn't survive, yet here I am.  Hang in there.  Endure is my mantra this past year but I will not give up.  Benzo freedom is worth it.

It's amazing at how much torture we can survive!  Endure is my mantra too.  Actually, my mom gave it to me.  She told me there's a difference between just suffering and enduring.  Enduring involves keeping hope alive.  I keep telling myself to "endure faithfully." 

Sage, I have to battle feeling sorry for myself constantly.  Hugs and healing energy coming your way too.  My labored breathing and akathisia are really getting to me today.  No reprieve.  I think the holiday season puts all this suffering in high relief. 

Sage, I have to battle feeling sorry for myself constantly.  Hugs and healing energy coming your way too.  My labored breathing and akathisia are really getting to me today.  No reprieve.  I think the holiday season puts all this suffering in high relief.

Those are some of the worst symptoms!  It's so relentless.  :hug:

I so appreciate you Sage and your group hug!  I know you have been really suffering lately, and I am here to say I am by your side and walking with you.  I am now at 20 months and two weeks, and am constantly surprised as to how our benzo symptoms can change, morph, leave, return, and reinvent themselves :tickedoff:!  I have been having pretty good days, but recently I had some GI issues, which have now tampered down, but today I am dealing with a skull splitting headache.....had been headache free for over a week.

So, here we are; long timers, short timers, relapsers, medicine injured, and so on and so on.

Today will be a day of counting the minutes....tick tock tick tock.......until bedtime.

Oh, and my a mom used to say, what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger.  Amen!

Hugs for all of us.....and let the tears flow if so inclined!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hugs,

GG

Hugs to you Sage!!

I’m in Canada, so it’s probably far!

I’m having such a hard time today.

I have developed hyperaccusis with pain in both ears, and they feel like daggers are being stuck in them.

It’s even harder for me to talk to my family.

I get Akathisia around my cycle and it’s awful!

I don’t know how to survive today, let alone taper for years.

Hugs everyone.

Winnie

I so appreciate you Sage and your group hug!  I know you have been really suffering lately, and I am here to say I am by your side and walking with you.  I am now at 20 months and two weeks, and am constantly surprised as to how our benzo symptoms can change, morph, leave, return, and reinvent themselves :tickedoff:!  I have been having pretty good days, but recently I had some GI issues, which have now tampered down, but today I am dealing with a skull splitting headache.....had been headache free for over a week.

So, here we are; long timers, short timers, relapsers, medicine injured, and so on and so on.

Today will be a day of counting the minutes....tick tock tick tock.......until bedtime.

Oh, and my a mom used to say, what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger.  Amen!

Hugs for all of us.....and let the tears flow if so inclined!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hugs,

GG

Thank you GG!  So sorry about your headache!  I hope it clears up soon.  :hug:

Oh, Winnie, I am sorry for your ear pain...and for all of your other distressing symptoms.  I can only send caring thoughts and healing hugs to you, but so wish I had the magic wand that could take away your pain and suffering!  My ear pain still comes and goes, but it is not as bad as a couple of weeks ago.  You know you will come through this, so do your best to distract! 

Thinking of you,

Hugs,

GG

Hugs to you Sage!!

I’m in Canada, so it’s probably far!

I’m having such a hard time today.

I have developed hyperaccusis with pain in both ears, and they feel like daggers are being stuck in them.

It’s even harder for me to talk to my family.

I get Akathisia around my cycle and it’s awful!

I don’t know how to survive today, let alone taper for years.

Hugs everyone.

Winnie

Well if you're in B.C., you're not too far.  I'm in Washington state. 

I get akathisia around my cycle too, which seems to be all the time lately.  My cycles got so messed up. 

I guess we just survive one minute at a time.  Just a matter of staying alive until things get better.  :hug:

Well I’m glad I’m not in BC at the moment, all that crazy flooding, and destruction.

That’s my line of work, so it is devastating to see.

A long time for that to be fixed and they just keep getting pummeled.

To think you have to drive through the States just to get to portions of the inner part of BC, bonkers.

Not a great time of year to repair the roads either, bridges they can do, but road reconstruction is impossible in the winter.

I’m in Ontario, so kind of far.

I’ve never been to Washington state, I’ve always wanted to go, the furthest west I’ve been is Alberta, Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper - so gorgeous, you have to see to believe!!

Hugs,

Winnie

Hugs JBen

I’m going to pull out my daughters Legos, at your idea of it being a good distraction.

Not sure I can do it today.

Maybe after this cycle.

Have to get the house decorated too.

I love the image that you left with me.

I sure wish I was in California and not Ontario where it’s going to snow tomorrow.

I usually love snow, we’re big skiers, but now I’d like some sunshine.

Take care my friend.

Winnie

Well I’m glad I’m not in BC at the moment, all that crazy flooding, and destruction.

That’s my line of work, so it is devastating to see.

A long time for that to be fixed and they just keep getting pummeled.

To think you have to drive through the States just to get to portions of the inner part of BC, bonkers.

Not a great time of year to repair the roads either, bridges they can do, but road reconstruction is impossible in the winter.

I’m in Ontario, so kind of far.

I’ve never been to Washington state, I’ve always wanted to go, the furthest west I’ve been is Alberta, Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper - so gorgeous, you have to see to believe!!

Hugs,

Winnie

Oh, yep that's far.

My parents did their honeymoon and their 20th anniversary at Banff.  You're right, it's breathtaking!  I hope you make it to the West coast someday.  It's amazing.  Wet, but beautiful! 

That's what I miss so, so much right now - getting to the mountains or the ocean.  It makes me cry just to think about it.

It was our honeymoon 21 years ago that we were on

We got to stay at all the Fairmont Hotels, because of family that worked there.

We got $2,000 a night rooms for $100! Huge one bedrooms

I wanted to take my kids there for our 20 anniversary last year, but I was stuck in this hell!!

I had CT the other day and I swear I had a bad reaction to the dye the next day!

I hate this. I’m really struggling to make it through each day.

Just a few weeks ago, I was walking like crazy and organizing, now I’m bedbound.

Hugs

Winnie

It was our honeymoon 21 years ago that we were on

We got to stay at all the Fairmont Hotels, because of family that worked there.

We got $2,000 a night rooms for $100! Huge one bedrooms

I wanted to take my kids there for our 20 anniversary last year, but I was stuck in this hell!!

I had CT the other day and I swear I had a bad reaction to the dye the next day!

I hate this. I’m really struggling to make it through each day.

Just a few weeks ago, I was walking like crazy and organizing, now I’m bedbound.

Hugs

Winnie

i'm sorry to hear that!  The gadolineum dye is very toxic and some people have trouble getting rid of it.  I hope this passes quickly for you!

I'd need to get on a plane for a group hug ,  so not at moment. Struggling at the moment but hopefully got to get worse before it gets better. If only could sleep for more than 3 hours would help. And get a b***dy window for few hours!!

Hugs, to everyone, I am so grateful for your help when I post, so wishing everyone better days.  Love Banff, was in a Music Camp there in the 1970's, and performed the role of Musetta in an opera production there of La Boheme, and grew up in West Vancouver, BC., still haven't heard from a friend that still lives there, we at one time were next door neighbors.  I actually know the Canadian National Anthem, Oh, Canada better than the American one.  A good day today but one never knows how long it will last.  Again HUGS to everyone.

I'd need to get on a plane for a group hug ,  so not at moment. Struggling at the moment but hopefully got to get worse before it gets better. If only could sleep for more than 3 hours would help. And get a b***dy window for few hours!!

So sorry leann!  Same here, can't sleep.  It's brutal. 

Hugs, to everyone, I am so grateful for your help when I post, so wishing everyone better days.  Love Banff, was in a Music Camp there in the 1970's, and performed the role of Musetta in an opera production there of La Boheme, and grew up in West Vancouver, BC., still haven't heard from a friend that still lives there, we at one time were next door neighbors.  I actually know the Canadian National Anthem, Oh, Canada better than the American one.  A good day today but one never knows how long it will last.  Again HUGS to everyone.

:hug:

Well hello to a fellow Canadian then.

I sure would love to visit the west coast of the US too

We’ve been devoted fans to the east coast of the US, mainly Florida for years, just love it.

Not sure I’ll ever make it back there.

Lots to visit here in Canada too

Winnie

So sorry leann!  Same here, can't sleep.  It's brutal.

Hugs from wet & windy UK, got a storm going across here. Thankfully no snow, that would really finish me off!

Oh, we’re getting a big snow storm here tomorrow.

I like the snow more than the rain.

I’ve never been the England!

Always wanted to go, and Scotland- I’m Scottish, by heritage.

I hate the snow! I'm of Scottish descent going back a few generations, the clan my ancestors were in has a tartan. I like Scotland but bit too cold for me especially in winter!