Suddenly got insomnia again at 32 months off?

[le...]

I've suddenly developed insomnia again after 32 months off anyone else developed new symptoms  this long off. Normally only sleep 4 or 5 hours max which can cope with, but only getting  couple hours really affecting the anxiety. Only different thing is started on line course involving some meditation, self help talk, various exercises. Also had been taking unisom every night for few weeks, so trying stop that but wouldn't thought would cause withdrawal problems.

Coped for years with insomnia hence the zop, but finding it really hard on top of severe anxiety as well, double whammy. Trying really hard not to take the odd zop, but really sucks insomnia on top of the anxiety too much😡

Yup, I had insomnia long after I healed and jumped CT.

I had a 29 day insomnia only setback after sleeping well for 6 months at 18 months off and another 6 week insomnia setback at 52 months off and that was after sleeping well for over 2 years!

They both evened out given time.  In the first case, I slept pretty well for 2 years after the 29 day setback resolved and have been sleeping well for about 9 months now after this last setback in January and February of this year.

It will even out.  At least you're getting some sleep each...something many on this forum pray for nightly!

Good luck!

I literally had to stop caring about sleep the past month bc it is still pretty uneven. Like remind myself of all the times I went without sleep before benzos and still managed. It is hard but what is even harder for me is the hamster wheel brain of mine worrying and thinking about it. My OCD knows no bounds with this BW.

I am sure your sleep will come back.

• 2 months later...