Cold turkeyed for 4 days constant chest pain and adrenaline

[ra...]

Has anything worked for reducing terrible anxiety and adrenaline? I would exercise but I can't all day I'm just catching my breath and my automatic breathing is very rigid. You're tired but wired in this state and there is no off switch for the adrenaline. The constant chest pain from anxiety only makes it worse ...even when I was on a dose of benzo I STILL had all these symptoms badly it's just a bit worse now .... I've looking to buy some CBD in order to help aid the withdrawals. Thc does NOT mix with my anxiety. Anything work for you??

Exercise was the only thing for me that worked. Lots of cycling and walking/running during the early days. Mindfulness meditation kinda worked but not as good as just spending the energy. Good luck!

I used to have severe chest pain after the cold turkey along with many other hallmark symptoms. It felt like a chainsaw was grinding my chest bone.

Now most are gone. I am healed.

I think the best medicine is clean healthy food with moderate exercise.

When you are sick, only walk or stretch. You are not supposed to do vigorous exercise because that deprives oxygen getting into the damaged cells.

For me, my main pillar of healing stemmed from Buddhism.

The idea is my sickness originates from my mind that I want to be sick. In the end it is me who wants to be sick but nobody else. It is your guilty conscious makes you sick.

I learned this method of reciting from my teacher.

All negative thoughts are illusion. They are not real. Hence if you give them to Buddha who does not have krama(guilty conscious), you mind will be cleared.

I practise this concept as by reciting "I regard my pain is an illusion hence I give it to Buddha." Do it 100 times a day or more.

In addition to reciting, you can read and recite "Diamond Sutra" 7 times a day. Diamond Sutra is Buddhist bible.

You will be healed as I did.

• 1 month later...

I used to have severe chest pain after the cold turkey along with many other hallmark symptoms. It felt like a chainsaw was grinding my chest bone.

Now most are gone. I am healed.

I think the best medicine is clean healthy food with moderate exercise.

When you are sick, only walk or stretch. You are not supposed to do vigorous exercise because that deprives oxygen getting into the damaged cells.

For me, my main pillar of healing stemmed from Buddhism.

The idea is my sickness originates from my mind that I want to be sick. In the end it is me who wants to be sick but nobody else. It is your guilty conscious makes you sick.

I learned this method of reciting from my teacher.

All negative thoughts are illusion. They are not real. Hence if you give them to Buddha who does not have krama(guilty conscious), you mind will be cleared.

I practise this concept as by reciting "I regard my pain is an illusion hence I give it to Buddha." Do it 100 times a day or more.

In addition to reciting, you can read and recite "Diamond Sutra" 7 times a day. Diamond Sutra is Buddhist bible.

You will be healed as I did.

Love this