Scientist have find out

[Me...]

Scientist have find out, that you taper off psychic pills, within 4 years with almost no symptoms.

The average  was 9 months.

6 % of this participants couldnt. These are people with very very lousy genetics.

• 2 weeks later...

Scientist have find out, that you taper off psychic pills, within 4 years with almost no symptoms.

6 % of this participants couldnt. These are people with very very lousy genetics.

Wait, 6% of participants couldn't do it without symptoms? Or 6% could not taper at all? Did they actually test their DNA? Do I have lousy genetics? The answer to this would be yes, I got the addict genes. Yet, because of so much misery, maybe I will get to experience greater joy. So many questions here... I am so curious how many people here could actually have a bottle of liquid diazepam and not down half of it when they are still trying to taper off the drug. I would never have trusted myself with it. I also wonder how many people here were addicted or would even identify. Sometimes I still feel like a real loser...argh. Lousy genetics. This left me verklempt.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, 6% of participants couldn't do it without symptoms? Or 6% could not taper at all? Did they actually test their DNA? Do I have lousy genetics? The answer to this would be yes, I got the addict genes. Yet, because of so much misery, maybe I will get to experience greater joy. So many questions here... I am so curious how many people here could actually have a bottle of liquid diazepam and not down half of it when they are still trying to taper off the drug. I would never have trusted myself with it. I also wonder how many people here were addicted or would even identify. Sometimes I still feel like a real loser...argh. Lousy genetics. This left me verklempt.

I have like 6 bottles of it and about 2 months worth of pills at my old 20mg/day prescription. Zero desire for any of it. When I jump in February I'm going to keep a bottle in my safe just in case but I was never really addicted, just dependent. There's a huge difference between the two.

To give you an idea of how awful my taper has been... It's still going and it will be 4 years in February... I couldn't handle tapering any quicker. Even still, no desire to take them and my last rescue dose was 8/26. I'm sorry that it's not like that for you, addiction has got to be really rough.