Author Topic: Scientist have find out  (Read 535 times)

[Buddie]

Scientist have find out
« on: November 22, 2021, 09:46:23 am »
Scientist have find out, that you taper off psychic pills, within 4 years with almost no symptoms.

The average  was 9 months.

6 % of this participants couldnt. These are people with very very lousy genetics.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Scientist have find out
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 01:55:33 pm »
Would you care to provide the citation for your statement, I'm sure others will be interested in your source.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 10:12:16 pm »
Scientist have find out, that you taper off psychic pills, within 4 years with almost no symptoms.

6 % of this participants couldnt. These are people with very very lousy genetics.

Wait, 6% of participants couldn't do it without symptoms? Or 6% could not taper at all? Did they actually test their DNA? Do I have lousy genetics? The answer to this would be yes, I got the addict genes. Yet, because of so much misery, maybe I will get to experience greater joy. So many questions here... I am so curious how many people here could actually have a bottle of liquid diazepam and not down half of it when they are still trying to taper off the drug. I would never have trusted myself with it. I also wonder how many people here were addicted or would even identify. Sometimes I still feel like a real loser...argh. Lousy genetics. This left me verklempt.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 09:00:47 am »

Wait, 6% of participants couldn't do it without symptoms? Or 6% could not taper at all? Did they actually test their DNA? Do I have lousy genetics? The answer to this would be yes, I got the addict genes. Yet, because of so much misery, maybe I will get to experience greater joy. So many questions here... I am so curious how many people here could actually have a bottle of liquid diazepam and not down half of it when they are still trying to taper off the drug. I would never have trusted myself with it. I also wonder how many people here were addicted or would even identify. Sometimes I still feel like a real loser...argh. Lousy genetics. This left me verklempt.

I have like 6 bottles of it and about 2 months worth of pills at my old 20mg/day prescription. Zero desire for any of it. When I jump in February I'm going to keep a bottle in my safe just in case but I was never really addicted, just dependent. There's a huge difference between the two.

To give you an idea of how awful my taper has been... It's still going and it will be 4 years in February... I couldn't handle tapering any quicker. Even still, no desire to take them and my last rescue dose was 8/26. I'm sorry that it's not like that for you, addiction has got to be really rough.