Merry Christmas To Everyone

[...]

Been a few months since I was last on here and I wanted to say hello and Merry Christmas. To say things are perfect would be a lie, but I have been feeling better every week. Still the strange taste and some buzzing, but its no longer to the point it effects me. There is light at the end of the tunnel and I know as it get brighter for me everyday that i am close to the old Dan. Depression is also about gone, it seams benzo free is really the way to be. I have to say emotionally I am a little sensitive still, even feel like crying watching sad TV shows. I guess when your brain has been shorted out for so long you just forget how wonderful it is to really feel with all your heart. Have a wonderful holiday season and if your new on here please try and realize you can beat this drug and live a happy life. God bless you all.

Thanks for the great update and encouraging post, Dan.  I'm so glad to know you are seeing such improvements. ;D  Hope you had a happy Christmas, too.

Dang - thanks so much for posting your update.  I read your sig line and saw that you were on for 15 years - I was on K for 17 years and such a small amount of .125, but here I am almost 4 months off and suffering.  I didn't see how long you have been off - I'll go back into some of your posts to find out.  Congratulations - so glad that you are getting your life back.  I needed this encouragement today. 

Hoping2BFree

Thanks you Dang!

I appreciate your update!  It give a lot of hope to those who are still tapering and healing!

Thanks for coming back to give us a hand!

Lily

:)