Insomnia update

[po...]

I am having this insomnia , that came out of blue and now taking more than 1 and half month . After 7 months beeing sympton free .

I am getting rly flustrated , very often I dont sleep at all or just having some episodes like 20 minutes or max an hour and getting up again .

But it doenst feel like I slept at all . Sometimes if I am lucky I get like 4 hours .

Just in bed with eyes closed I feel awake , but the time goes by pretty fast . Its hard to say if I had a dream or just my mind was thinking about scenarios while I was awake . But mostly feels like being awake .  In the morning I feel usually strange but not tired physically , usually I feel being mentally tired , And feel overall discomfort .

What should I do , should I exercise more ? I am getting scared why does this take so long .

I had identical experiences more than once...

At 18 months off, 32 months and 53 months off

Insomnia out of the blue for no apparent reason or cause.  It lasted 4-6 weeks then resolved on its own as quickly as it came in

I don't think there's much you can do.  Nothing worked for me except to let it even out on it's own.

It WILL even out!

My insomnia has become sort of like that over the last month or two. I used to have a very clear idea of how much I was sleeping (i.e. 0 to 3 hours) but now I sometimes get up in the morning and I can't tell how much I have slept because I don't know if I was actually dreaming or day dreaming. I also don't look at the clock as much as I used to. I hope your sleep gets better soon!

HM