Got Covid booster, no problem!

[gu...]

Just letting Anyone who wants to know about Covid boosters, that I got a Moderna booster several days ago and had the most minimal reaction I’ve had to any of the Covid vaccines. Maybe half-day of feeling kind of tired, then absolutely fine. My first, second, and booster shot were all Moderna.

I just posted on another thread that I got Pfizer booster 2 weeks ago with no ill benzo effects.  I did have the other side effects like chills, fever- almost as bad as the 2nd one, but it passed in 36 hours.  But again, most importantly, no benzo effects from it.

Well, I'm making my infrequent visit here. Wondered how others fared with booster shot. I have been sick since I got it, and my benzo withdrawal symptoms have been horrible. I spent a week mostly in bed, struggling to eat, just miserable and almost wish I didn't get it.  :(

In a quandary here as I am due to get my Pfizer booster a week from today.  I had a pretty bad reaction to my first and second injections,, so a little nervous about getting the booster.  However, I was in a pretty bad wave when I got the two injections.

I guess it is just a crapshoot like so many other medicines we may have to take!!!

GG

I got my Pfizer booster and it through me into a wave for about 5 days.  Glad its over!  Booster was better then getting the virus.  Now I'm concerned about getting the flu shot.

• 2 weeks later...
[2c...]
I got the Moderna booster yesterday.  The first two shots I had very mild side effects.  Today I woke up at 5am with bad chills.  I have a bad headache and feel like I have the flu, so I am in bed today.  I hope this passes quickly.

I ended up getting the moderna booster a week ago. Sore arm for the first few days, and very tired the following day. Apart from that fine, and i normally react to meds (First two jabs were AZ.)