Has anyone had their booster jab?

[le...]

Don't know if I'm allowed to ask this, sorry if it's forbidden. Just wondered if anyone had their booster jab, how were they afterwards. Just wondered whether to have it as my symptoms worse than 6 months ago?

I got it one week ago.  I had the exact same symptoms as I had when I got my first shot:  I woke up in the middle of the night with some chills and felt very thirsty.  A bit sore too.  I drank some water, took some ibuprofen, and went back to bed.  Woke up feeling fine.

All 3 of my shots were Moderna. 

I had my moderna booster shot 2 weeks ago. My arm was sore and in the night I felt like I might have had a slight fever. The next morning the fever feeling was gone, but I was tired enough that I fell asleep for an hour, after drinking a cup of black coffee.

The next day I was fine, except for the sore arm, which was gone in a few days.

I had my Moderna booster shot yesterday. Today I'm in pretty rough shape. My arm, where they injected me, hurts like heck, and I can't lift it over my head. I have a dry cough that woke me up so early. I was thinking about taking Ibuprophen but checked the info online, including the Canadian pharmacy site which I find to be trusted. Some people say that there is some concern that Ibuprofen will get in the way of the vaccine programming the immune system. Maybe Tylenol is a better option for me.

I had a Pfizer booster two weeks ago.  I did not experience any benzo effects, but did have the expected side effects (soreness, achy, chills, etc) that passed in 36 hours or so. 

But again, no benzo issues so I'm happy about that. 

When did you have it, do you  think it caused the withdrawal symptoms? I'm seriously thinking of not having it, don't want feel any more crap than I do.

November 4. Haven't been right since. Doesn't help that I have had some stressful events, but I usually bounce back after stressful events, and I haven't. I participate in V-Safe, so when the CDC sends their post-vaccine check-ins, I always put Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Syndrome in the section where they ask if you have any medical concerns. Never felt this bad during my taper. I felt bad the day I got the shot, and was calling the on-call physician for my Psych NP's doctors office that night. Seeing NP Monday morning as I'm not eating well, and having all kinds of symptoms. So miserable. Part of me regrets getting it, the other part doesn't want any chance of getting Covid.