Took benzo for stressful event tomorroe

[Do...]

I have reduced to 30 mg day of tempazapam  but today I was stressed out so I took an extra 15 mg empazapam as I have to travel two hours at 6 in the morning and have a stressful appointment tomorrow.

I am stressed out so I took my morning 15 mg of tempazapam.  It is the doctor appointment.  He has cut me off all pills except tempazapam

My appointment went okay.  I was anxious and would have taken .an extra .5 a pill if I had it.  I didn't bring any so I had to endure all day since 5am on.5 a pill 15 mg.

I took .5 a pill to go to sleep, but it's not working and I can't sleep.

Slowly and safely taper off of the Benzo(s) that you are still on, then you will heal

It won't be easy, but looking for another Benzo or Rx drug to alleviate what ails you is a DEAD END ROAD

Benzos are designed for 2-4 weeks maximum use

They are merely band aids that don't cure or treat anything or any underlying condition or illness

They are a crutch that only causes more and more problems...

Then the Benzo reaper arrives one day and demands payment without mercy...usually in the form of a nasty Benzo WD period that no one knows how long will last

Then the Benzo reaper arrives one day and demands payment without mercy...usually in the form of a nasty Benzo WD period that no one knows how long will last

So true! 👍