More hours of sleep = more anxiety in the day

[he...]

I am about 30 days off, short use. Sleep has been all over, always in blocks of 1 to some hours. Had 0 hr nights, 1,5 hr nights, 3 hr nights etc. Once I had 8 hours in 4 blocks and twice 5 hours once in a row and once in blocks.

I notice the 3 times I made over 5 hours my anxiety is really really bad early in the morning and until the afternoon the next days, like panick feeling, fear, depersonalisation. Is it my brain  that tried to do some major repair? I would expect to feel better not worse. The days with almost no sleep I feel bad from  tiredness, but I so feel more like myself.

So weird... Wonder when more sleep will feel good. Mind you I am thankful for the sleep.

Hi Hey, Everyone is different. I'm not sure what to tell you but I had weeks of decent sleep 6 hours and then Sunday night 8 hours for the first time in months...boom! Anxiety came back and insomnia on Monday...tonight I'm with 2 hours of sleep...

Your theory of repairing is correct regardless of how many hours sleep... and my guess is the nights of better sleep are better repairs on our brains? Though sometimes in desperation for answers we create our own destiny.

Hope you get some sleep

Blue  :)