My marriage and benzos

[Sc...]

I am in the middle of a taper and my marriage is in December this year.

Unbelievable it may sound.

I came across this beautiful soul in 2015 and life was good, we enjoyed together a lot, and now that her age is increasing I have to get married to her, as I cannot imagine to lose her. She has been the world for me always. Never did I dream that I would be in such a state during my marriage...

She told that she will take care of me till my recovery...

I feel so bad about her, I put her in this situation...

Our family says that she is like a blessing for us, as any other person wouldn't have agreed to marry me in such a condition.

I hope I get well soon and start caring for this angel, but I am losing hopehope when withdrawal is so unbearable.

Dear Scared, Bless you that you have found love, and true love at that for you both are clearly committed to each other.

I'm sure you express to her how you feel and how much you want to do for her.  Marriage is a lifelong commitment, you will indeed get better and you will be able to fulfill your vows.  Most of us get married while in the carefree years of our youth without a clue of the stresses of mature life.  You will be able to get past this experience in your life and move on to everything being SO MUCH BETTER! 

Do NOT lose hope....read all the success stories and you'll see that almost everyone feels that way during the dark days of this nightmare.

Look forward!!

SC, you're a very nice guy and any woman would be happy to be with you no matter how you're feeling or what you're going through.  Women love nice guys.  You'll get better and have a happy marriage.

SC, you're a very nice guy and any woman would be happy to be with you no matter how you're feeling or what you're going through.  Women love nice guys.  You'll get better and have a happy marriage.

Thanks blue, you have always enforced positivity in my life.