Sending my mates some ❤️

[Sh...]

There’s quite a few of us struggling here at the moment. It feels permanent, but we have to have hope.  Never give up. My arms are around u x

Thank you! I needed to hear that...second night of insomnia/anxiety after having weeks in a great window....Pure torture...relief, pain, relief, pain.... :( :(

Thank you Shayna!  Hugs to you too.  It's another zero night.  This is insane, I feel like I'm going backwards.  I thought I had left zero nights behind for good.  Now I've had three just this week. 

I know sage ive had many weeks like that. But, sleep will come again. Just do all u can to distract and soothe urself during the day. When I have a bad run and the anxiety gets too much I usually have a unisom to knock it off course. Maybe you could try that sage? But otherwise if u can’t tolerate or don’t want to take anything just make relaxation the goal instead of sleep. Watch some rom coms, read a nice book, sit outside with ur feet on the grass. Say nice things to urself. I would cuddle myself on really bad days and say it’s ok shay over and over again. It’s a bit wierd but I tried to do the things that I would do for someone else if I was caring for them.

Blue, I’m so sorry ur struggling. I’ve been reading the other insomnia threads snd see how u and jben are also doing it tough. But if u are having those good long windows of sleep, I know things will get better for u soon. A good window for me is 4 hrs a night and that’s only usually for a few days. When u are having a window just practice gratitude as much as you can and be all in that moment. Do everything u can to stretch that window. Relax as much as possible and try not to overdo it. I know it’s so hard and I struggle with it too because whenever I feel better I just want to run, but we can’t. Baby steps and take insane good care of urself and try to flatten the curve between the highs and the lows. Well, that’s my modus operandi anyway (from now on). I went for a run last week literally and paid the price for it big time x

I know sage ive had many weeks like that. But, sleep will come again. Just do all u can to distract and soothe urself during the day. When I have a bad run and the anxiety gets too much I usually have a unisom to knock it off course. Maybe you could try that sage? But otherwise if u can’t tolerate or don’t want to take anything just make relaxation the goal instead of sleep. Watch some rom coms, read a nice book, sit outside with ur feet on the grass. Say nice things to urself. I would cuddle myself on really bad days and say it’s ok shay over and over again. It’s a bit wierd but I tried to do the things that I would do for someone else if I was caring for them.

Blue, I’m so sorry ur struggling. I’ve been reading the other insomnia threads snd see how u and jben are also doing it tough. But if u are having those good long windows of sleep, I know things will get better for u soon. A good window for me is 4 hrs a night and that’s only usually for a few days. When u are having a window just practice gratitude as much as you can and be all in that moment. Do everything u can to stretch that window. Relax as much as possible and try not to overdo it. I know it’s so hard and I struggle with it too because whenever I feel better I just want to run, but we can’t. Baby steps and take insane good care of urself and try to flatten the curve between the highs and the lows. Well, that’s my modus operandi anyway (from now on). I went for a run last week literally and paid the price for it big time x

Thank you for the tips, Shayna.  Having one of the worst days I've had so far.  I'm losing it. 

Sage,

Sorry you're having long term COVID symptoms.

I was fully vaccinated and got COVID anyway, but it wasn't that bad.  I had a low grade fever for a few days and a major headache and muscle aches and I lost my sense of smell and taste for about 5 days.  I am completely recovered from that with no lingering symptoms...

In fact, I slept like 10 hours the first 2 days after I tested positive.

Hoping you get better soon....

I know that feeling very well. Soon u will have a break. It’s so hard to believe when ur in it. Distract. Put on ur favourite funny movie sage. X

I know that feeling very well. Soon u will have a break. It’s so hard to believe when ur in it. Distract. Put on ur favourite funny movie sage. X

Thank you Shayna. I appreciate your help.

THANK YOU FROM MY  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:HEART!