if you want to read an amazing success story.....

[30...]

I am always looking for people who have come out on the other side of this.....as I am sure we all are.

I found and read this book and found it incredible --- these meds plunged this woman into the depths of hell and she

emerged from the ashes and is now living her best life. 

I ended up reaching out to her and thanking her for telling her story - I'll include the link so you can find it: 

[nobbc]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B099BXJWLT/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B099BXJWLT&linkCode=as2&tag=rasj-20&linkId=0a6254368c84111f28613d860167cab0[/nobbc]

its definitely worth your time!

Edit:  deactivate live link

I found her once in the rabbithole- she has a short version of her story on her website - it was a brutal recovery and she did heal. Thanks for the link.

Fwiw- some great success stories on here too-  i need to find my fave lists. Bananaman, riverwolf and a few others who escape me.

I refuse ro go on the protracted board or read negative things right now. I need to have hope. My symptoms are mostly mental and hopelessness is first in line. Thank you!

yeah, her recovery was really rough but she is now thriving!

my symptoms are mostly mental as well -- so I have to really focus and look for stories of folks that have been bombarded with the psychological and focus on the fact that they healed.  if you haven't seen Phil Eichinger's you tube video "the key to my benzo recovery" you should watch it -- its about his descent into psychological hell post benzo and coming out on the other side --- great video. 

yeah, her recovery was really rough but she is now thriving!

my symptoms are mostly mental as well -- so I have to really focus and look for stories of folks that have been bombarded with the psychological and focus on the fact that they healed.  if you haven't seen Phil Eichinger's you tube video "the key to my benzo recovery" you should watch it -- its about his descent into psychological hell post benzo and coming out on the other side --- great video.

[/quote

Just watched his video, it describes exactly how you feel with severe mental symptoms. I could cope with the physical but mental unrelenting. I'll find some more of his, so encouraging to find someone who describes exactly how mental torment feel, thank you.

I finished the book yesterday evening.  It's a quick read and it was really good.  I loved it!  I love how proactive she was about her recovery.